• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

private83

Aug 9, 2021
Dev, is there any option to change the futa char to a female (or a plan to do so?)? I'm not that into it, but I would hate to skip a love interest with so much curves! Cheers

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I like it so far but are Mori and Yumiko mutually exclusive? Also that last preview image in the OP, is that already in the game? If so I missed something lol

Yes that's was the idea because some guys hates trans stuff, but i will adding a option to get both in the future with another warning.

And yes, it is, you need to break with Tina to see it

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Dev, is there any option to change the futa char to a female (or a plan to do so?)? I'm not that into it, but I would hate to skip a love interest with so much curves! Cheers

There's Hel, and Nina without clothing they are pretty Thick, also i will add more thick characters soon.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Good beginning great job !!! :)
I'm just a little confused about certain choices (or more precisely consequences). I mean, why the MC can't confirm he wants to fuck his niece (in the night club) if he ditches his GF (the reason seems to be you didn't give perv points during the BJ scene with your niece after MC Breakup). Imo you should rework your point system to give players a bettergame experience (I don't say you must unlock all sex scenes in one game, but to re-evalute the allocation of points to offer a more coherent narrative).

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Good beginning great job !!! :)
I'm just a little confused about certain choices (or more precisely consequences). I mean, why the MC can't confirm he wants to fuck his niece (in the night club) if he ditches his GF (the reason seems to be you didn't give perv points during the BJ scene with your niece after MC Breakup). Imo you should rework your point system to give players a bettergame experience (I don't say you must unlock all sex scenes in one game, but to re-evalute the allocation of points to offer a more coherent narrative).

I will take in consideration, but keren for now must stay virgin for plot reasons, as well Kara ^^
(at least vaginal virginity)

ah, and about wanting to fuck keren in the ass, you need at least 4 perv points let me check.

"Confirm" if perv >=4:
$ perv += 1 #perv max is 11 now.

you need 4 or more.

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
ah, and about wanting to fuck keren in the ass, you need at least 4 perv points let me check.
"Confirm" if perv >=4:
$ perv += 1 #perv max is 11 now.
you need 4 or more.
Strange in my game I have 4 perv points and I can't use the "Confirm" option during the dialogue (just in case here is my save, maybe it's a bug idk).
Concerning your plot, I'm 100% with you, if Keren (or any other character) have to stay virgin until a certain point so there is no problem. My "problem" was more about your point system than the scenes.

But as I said pretty good beginning, I'm eager to see the future updates !! :)

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Strange in my game I have 4 perv points and I can't use the "Confirm" option during the dialogue (just in case here is my save, maybe it's a bug idk).
Concerning your plot, I'm 100% with you, if Keren (or any other character) have to stay virgin until a certain point so there is no problem. My "problem" was more about your point system than the scenes.

But as I said pretty good beginning, I'm eager to see the future updates !! :)
I will fix it Asap! Thanks a lot for testing it ^^

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
I placed it like a stepniece in order to avoid problems with law, i heard patreon take down incest things.
As the other poster said, step family and other types of "legally official" is incest according to Patreon. MC can get with the "daughter of his brother's girlfriend" because that relationship is not "legally official" as family. The same "legally family" reasoning applies to adoption, but not to something like "young tenant who lives with me". Regardless of what non-family relationship you choose, make sure you include the changes by the next release.

I will research how to create it ^^
Be careful what you post here, Patreon watches sites like F95 and can ban you for official patches or mentioning your game includes unacceptable content. Patreon has already started cracking down on devs who simply have the incest tag and links to their Patreon on the F95 page. However, patches released by someone else are outside of your control. ;)

All that the theoretical patch creating user has to do is post in this thread with the link or attached patch and then report the post as a Game Update. The F95 mods will add the patch to the OP and you didn't have anything to do with that. ;)

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes