Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Gothgirlgames
played through the game i enjoyed it and cant wait for future updates with more kinky stuff in it ;)

also makes me want to get back into SL or OS (since i lost my account so have to start from scratch again :() so this did motivate me to try again :LOL:
i'm glad you liked, i will try to improve it!

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Gothgirlgames
played through the game i enjoyed it and cant wait for future updates with more kinky stuff in it ;)

also makes me want to get back into SL or OS (since i lost my account so have to start from scratch again :() so this did motivate me to try again :LOL:

added me there ^^ Tsukyama.resident (Name Kioko)

we can chat more, i could even add you to the game as well if you want. ^^

I can show Mori, Anna and Keren for you.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
And that's why people need to quit giving money to Patreon, both would-be subs and devs. It's just too damned restrictive and unreliable. There's other platforms that don't give a shit about content. All of my 25 loli/incest AVN subs (the kind only found on All The Fallen and maybe LC) are either on Backed.by or Subscribestar. 0 on Patreon and hasn't been for 6+ years (if it's boring enough for them it's not worth subbing to, at least to me).

I decided to start it few days ago, i wasen't even aware of other options! ^^ but now i'm considering.

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Fantastic work so far! I usually don't go for the art style but your models are really nice. I like the writing as well so far, only a few misspellings and that's not bad. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Also, I'm not in SL much anymore, after 12 years, but it's neat to see people still talking about it!

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Fantastic work so far! I usually don't go for the art style but your models are really nice. I like the writing as well so far, only a few misspellings and that's not bad. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Also, I'm not in SL much anymore, after 12 years, but it's neat to see people still talking about it!

Thanks a lot! your words makes me going forward ^^ here some optional spoilers of what i'm working next!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: McFarlane42

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Yeah, and i think that this loli looking girl could easily pass by 18+.

Last edited:

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Gothgirlgames Forgive me if this has already been asked but is it possible to introduce some menu option near the start so we can deal with the whole step-niece thing and make it a proper family? Or some discreet patch...? It's a fun game to play, absurd but entertaining and hot.

Sorry i can't do it in order to comply with Patreon terms.

• Haha
Reactions: unavailable

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
For the Futa(Yumiko) I'm planning to do both, the mc on her and her on the mc, based on the choices, so everyone can be happy, but there will be a femboy later, heavely focusing on feminization kink, where he willstart as a regular skinny guy and finish a boytoy.
well I was gonna try anyway but not you've got me. Any chance we'd be able to bottom for the femboy too? I know it's niche but I love Josou seme. I'd also say go flat chest for the trap in reference to your other comment just to better differentiate from the other bigger girl with dong.

May as well ask because it's my other favorite niche interest but any chance of gilf at some point?

Last edited:

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
well I was gonna try anyway but not you've got me. Any chance we'd be able to bottom for the femboy too? I know it's niche but I love Josou seme. I'd also say go flat chest for the trap in reference to your other comment just to better differentiate from the other bigger girl with dong.

May as well ask because it's my other favorite niche interest but any chance of gilf at some point?

I could add it as option yes.

but most of the content will be straight.

I will have an futa character and a femboy character as well.

and with those two, you can do top or botton, but completely optional.

As the femboy its planned with smaller breasts. something like that.

Also what is gilf?

Apr 13, 2018
I could add it as option yes.

but most of the content will be straight.

I will have an futa character and a femboy character as well.

and with those two, you can do top or botton, but completely optional.

As the femboy its planned with smaller breasts. something like that.

Also what is gilf?
GILF = Granny id like to fuck

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes