Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Maan what a hidden gem. Although I'm a bit sad that we switched to sandbox. But Ig ppl wanted the opportunity have all the sex in one playtrough lol. Bc, honestly the dev/s did a great job without the sandbox, the pace was quite good.

Still It was a nice surprise. I came for the fap, obviously, I mean the title doesn't rly reflect the game (the preview imgs do though lol). Especially since you need a patch for it to make sense lol. However I found the monotone/serious yet not so serious/don't give a f$ck and just enjoy life as it comes humouristic tone quite funny. The way you mix them is great and Idk why but the chara-design of the MC fit him so well lol. I love that you didn't go for the generic thing.
You rly balanced the "parody tone" well. When the parody is too present, Often, they end up like a one time use thing
-opens it
-get the sh1t done
-uninstall it and forget abt it lol.

The plot in itself seems quite good too hope we'll get to see more soon. I think you should add superpowers to the tags though. I'm crazy abt those games (bc they often involve some epic fight scenes, oh maaan I can't wait for superhuman's update to come) when they have a decent plot and I don't think I'm the only one.

Oh, and I saw that if you go to the motel you'll get the opportinity to sub Tina, I hope we'll have another one soon.

EDIT/
OH and I konw the sandbox is still beta but those "find a girl for a quickie". My man only learned abt this whole new thing yeasterday and he doesn speak a word abt it when encounters one lol. Plus, why does it seem like he can see/meet them at every street corner now compared to b4? Is it bc he awakened?. I hope you'll build smt around it. Maybe even make one of those shifter or whatever one of the main girl and bring in some of the furry fanbase... The more the better Ig lol.
A personal one would be to see more of anna's mother, Hel, I think... I don't rly remember. But maan she's the only I rly want to dom, ig I just don't find it that attractive to do it with "easy preys" lol. Plus having our rich boss as a sub kinda have some advantages I think lol.

I wish y'all the best dev/s

THX

Yrs, you are right about the randon encounters, it could be a bit more slow paced, maybe i will add some more flair on it.

About the fighting well! I added some real one on the 0.94 update, you even get some Jojo poses and a "Ora, ora oraoraora! " in the end.

With some cool effects.

About Hel and Tina, both will have two routes, fendom with pegging, our going sub!

When I'm on pc i will post some teasers here.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hey guys, I've decided to open the Discord group to everyone who wants to join. There, you can see updates faster, work in progress, and all the character bios. As a member, you won't have access to the Backer, Helper, and Partner private channels to talk and RP with the models, but you will be able to interact a lot with the whole team. Feel free to join!

mewsuaykat

Mar 25, 2022
is this the sims 4?
The game is Second Life. I notice the animations and avatars, (have a few of them myself), plus a few of the locations. Free 2 Play (has it's own player driven market where you spend $L (Linden) to buy player made content: everything from each part of the avatar to piercings, clothing, accessories, housing, RP systems, sex systems, the list is endless), usually full of players doing these exact same things XD (especially in the Adult sims: such as futa, hentai, straight/gay, etc.)

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
The game is Second Life. I notice the animations and avatars, (have a few of them myself), plus a few of the locations. Free 2 Play (has it's own player driven market where you spend $L (Linden) to buy player made content: everything from each part of the avatar to piercings, clothing, accessories, housing, RP systems, sex systems, the list is endless), usually full of players doing these exact same things XD (especially in the Adult sims: such as futa, hentai, straight/gay, etc.)
Exactly, everyone involved in the project are listed on the end of the prologue.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes