• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I cant choose red labels, even when there is no requirement shown for them.
Am I stuck in a good karma mode?
Because If I cant use red choices, I cannot increase perversion score.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I cant choose red labels, even when there is no requirement shown for them.
Am I stuck in a good karma mode?
Because If I cant use red choices, I cannot increase perversion score.
Maybe there are other requeriments, like being drunk, for the nightclub part. or not letting Yumiko fuck you, for her feminization route.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Maybe there are other requeriments, like being drunk, for the nightclub part. or not letting Yumiko fuck you, for her feminization route.
There were no requirements mentioned, but it was unclickable. I've had a few choices like this.
For example, second BJ from Keren, there was an option "teach her a lesson" or something like that.
Also, not walking to the bathroom in the club after Kara.

I dont remember every choice with this problem, still at the begining of the game, but I'm sure there were a few more.

Also, I have to ask, if I missed the chance to give Mori's sister my number because perv was too low - I will have no other chances?

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
There were no requirements mentioned, but it was unclickable. I've had a few choices like this.
For example, second BJ from Keren, there was an option "teach her a lesson" or something like that.
Also, not walking to the bathroom in the club after Kara.

I dont remember every choice with this problem, still at the begining of the game, but I'm sure there were a few more.

Also, I have to ask, if I missed the chance to give Mori's sister my number because perv was too low - I will have no other chances?
Yes at chapter 1.

But i will review the entire system again okay? and correct the flaws.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Reactions: NeonSelf

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I really like the game, the character models, scenes, etc., but I’m not a fan of sandbox, and even more so, I’m not a fan of how it’s implemented here.

Just as a suggestion.
It would be very convenient if locations with active/available events were somehow highlighted.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I really like the game, the character models, scenes, etc., but I’m not a fan of sandbox, and even more so, I’m not a fan of how it’s implemented here.

Just as a suggestion.
It would be very convenient if locations with active/available events were somehow highlighted.
at the 0.9.5 its solved ^^
Theres was a lot of sandbox improvements on the 0.94 and 0.9.5.
including the highlighting you asked for ^^
check my patreon the changelogs are there.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII

somedude2020

Aug 8, 2019
So, idk if anyone else has noticed it, but when you first go to the beach after a workout to meet up with Tina, the looping music there has the sound of a popup windows notification.

xenoz17

Mar 9, 2019
Hi, I play for the first time and I'm stuck after the prologue : all my objectives are not yet implemented. I've done Yumiko and Kara but I can't go to Woodcrest Hills to meet Hel and Erika. And it's the same with Esther Keren Mikaella and Pandora. Yagiri is just not yet implemented. I have 80 money 25 perv 12 karma 5 all stats and 30 hp

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I'm going to implement this, so no more patches will be needed.

from the 0.9.5 up.

That's the best way to handle it really. Sure it makes your writing a bit more complicated cause you have to remember the context can change depending on what people choose but it gives you the maximum potential audience for the least amount of work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes