• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Family Trouble [v0.9.3] [Goth Girl Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Galvi

As a VN with a few choices is not extremely bad, as the animations are of poor quality some times but the story is at least somewhat interesting. Let's see how the game develops once it takes into the sandbox part.
    For now I'll put the average score in here
  2. 3.00 star(s)

NeonSelf

Its disapponting beecause of bad gameplay decisions.

- Its NOT A SANDBOX! Its just VN with brances. The difference is: if you fail any stat test, there will be no second chances. You cannot visit gym a few times and try again later.
    - Garbage without a guide. There are no hints what stats are more important or will be checked next. You have to choose random options and hope it works.
    - You will be locked in a Saint\Perverted carma trap. If you dont do stupid perverted shit from the start - you will be locked out of most kinky content later, because there are perv requirements for almost every choice in game. Only a few of them give perv stat for free.
    - Random fights. I cannot plan my moves because every move can fail. And there is just a slim changce to win the fight if you trained knowing what you will have to face later in game.
    - You can die in a fight and its game over.
    - Mutually exclusive choices of girls to have sex with. You cant have all of them.

I've played this game once. Got to fight werewolf and had ZERO chances to beat him even with 3 allies by my side, so it was game over for me. It seems close to end of current content. Guess how many sex scenes I unlocked in gallery? Barely 30%, because a ton of them were locked behind perversion stat or it was exclusive choice, where I had to choose one of the girls and drop another.

There is no way I'm gonna waste my time to complete this game 3 times. This is unacceptable. reading same dialogs just to make a few different choices and see a bit more content.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jonte555

Story 7/10 there is an improvement from first version
    but nothing special

Art 10/10 great game with great art which is great
    To me

Content 7/10 again not a lot of time played but above
    average in content

Update time 10/10 dev regularly updates i think every
    week which is great

Dev engagement with audience 10/10 great dev
    communicates with audience and is active in f95

So above average story but great dev so 5/5
  4. 3.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.9.2

I mean this game is pretty much exactly as advertised. It's a sort of fever dream fuckfest that objectively doesn't do much of anything that well. What it does have though is some personality, and because of that makes this game kinda fall into that "enjoyably bad" category for me. It's a game where I could see why someone would give it five stars just as much as someone giving it one star. For me it falls in the middle.

What's probably the most unique thing about Family Trouble is that it's using Second Life as the base for all the renders/characters/animations. This is actually a pretty huge positive. For someone who's played hundreds of AVNs, a switch up from the usual Daz/HS/Koikatsu is pretty refreshing. It all has a sort of new feel to it simply because it's not being used in a hundred other visual novels.

The overview is pretty accurate in that it really is just a lot of random events. There's some semblance of a timeline but I couldn't tell you much about the story because A) It's all over the place and B) I just didn't play that long. The MC is essentially gigachad guy which I just find funny more than anything I think. I'm not a fan of a lot of the cruder dialogue and jokes, but there's some surprisingly decent banter in moments. Characters don't really feel lifeless either which is nice.

The game also uses a Karma/Perversion system that I'm not a huge fan of. It seems like a lot of shit is locked behind having high enough perversion and very few moments have used karma to sort of take the nice guy approach. Sure it's easy to get perv points, but I didn't like a lot of the choices that gave you them. I had to restart once since I basically fucked myself over not choosing those options. There was also a lot of situations that made you choose to go do something with one girl while missing out on something from others. With a game that's already a fuckfest, I found it more annoying than anything. Just let me see it all man.

I didn't play super deep, but it's really not the best fit for me. If you're into lewd games with a huge focus on sex this is likely more your style. It's filled with different girls and fetishes, and is pretty direct and to the point with all of it. I do think the dev is taking the fun approach with how wacky it is, and that's something I can respect regardless of how I feel about the game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lerd0

review for v.0.9.2.

10/10
    Peak fiction right here.
    girls look great, lots of variety in looks, scenes be proper degenerate sometimes, lost way too many nuts to this, almost died of dehydration.
    would risk dying again for it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

LoneVoyage

Story is nothing interesting but its not bored you with unnecessary boring dialogs.

Art is not great but it still looks please the eye. Girl models really look nice.

Musics well enough.

Sex scenes, animations are look little clanky but scene overall looks sexy enought to enjoy.

Overall this game nothing but average and yet i still played the game until the end and enjoyed a lot. That in my book deserve 5 star.

Note: I hate sandbox. I hope author remove it or make it optional.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

majdaddin

The perfect balance of ridiculous and sexy. Renders not great + animations not great + writing not great + characters not great + sex not great = somehow a great game! Because it knows it's not great, it doesn't try to be the best fighter or story or emotions. It's just fucking hot. Sexy characters with sexy models having sexy sex. Sometimes that's all I want from a game. It doesn't drag out, it doesn't do pages of monologues, it's to the point and hot. 0.9 was over too fast. I need more content with everyone!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

GoblinLover01

Goblin girl. I mean, gOBLIN Family Trouble is a pretty average game story and animation wise but the dev works hard to upload every week, and the main draw of it is the gob the girls' models and the varying personalities, body types and fetishes available in thegobg game. It's definitely worth trying
  9. 2.00 star(s)

LarsJogger

Based on the current reviews I expected more, a lot more. I almost want to give this a 1 start to balance the average score out but I'll refrain.

I don't want to sound too harsh so I won't go into detail; but the dialogue is real bad, animations are quite poor, the renders only saving grace being that the characters are already textured.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Kurwamaniac

Damn good use of the assets from Illusion. The characters all look different from each other and have actual distinct appearances. The dialogue is stupid, but is good enough for fapping. The MC is a absolute giga chad. It is not surprising everyone wants to fuck him.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Peach Enthusiast

Family Trouble 0.6 Review

I didn’t expect much from this game when I was downloading it for the first time, especially with how early it is in its development, but it has really won me over.

If you like butts and anal sex, then Family Trouble will certainly deliver on that front. While many games seem to offer some anal scenes, they are usually few and far between, often being relegated to the very end of the game or the very end of a relationship with a character. Even in this early stage of development, Family Trouble features two butt sluts with at least one more on the way, so I'm very happy about that.

The game's not just all about butt stuff though. It has something in store for a variety of fetishes, with some of the more "controversial ones" being optional, which I really appreciate.

I also like the wide range of characters available in Family Trouble, with a variety of body types and ethnicities. They include petite girls, incredibly curvy girls, chubby girls; there's some futanari and an upcoming effeminate boy. It's safe to say that everyone should find at least one character they'd like to fuck. The GigaChad main character looks cool too lol.

I also found myself enjoying the humour in this game. It doesn’t take itself too seriously and many characters often throw mild insults at each other. I really like reading all of Nina's propaganda lol.

While the game does have a story, which can take an interesting turn in 0.6, depending on your choices, the game doesn’t waste your time with it. You can access lewd content early and consistently throughout the game. There is no grind or long periods of time without any sex.

Since anal-abundant (dare I say, anal-focused) games are so rare, I decided to subscribe to GothGirlGames' Patreon. I also purchased Family Trouble on Itch. Patrons can vote on some design decisions and the developer is really friendly, so I recommend subscribing if what I've described so far appeals to you!

I hope we continue to see more butt-stuff, GothGirlGames, more butt stuff! :love:
  12. 5.00 star(s)

cracklemere

This game is phenomenal as one of the only quality ANAL FOCUSED games out there.

Contains masochistic buttsluts; a concise plot with lots of well paced, frequent, animated scenes; and amusing writing that doesn't take itself too seriously which actually makes the game more compelling.

Highly recommended to you pervs out there that like games that prioritise anal. Tickles an underappreciated itch within the H-game industry.

Will be keeping a keen eye on the development of this. GothGirlGames definitely knows what they're doing.