Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hey guys, I've decided to open the Discord group to everyone who wants to join. There, you can see updates faster, work in progress, and all the character bios. As a member, you won't have access to the Backer, Helper, and Partner private channels to talk and RP with the models, but you will be able to interact a lot with the whole team. Feel free to join!

mewsuaykat

Mar 25, 2022
is this the sims 4?
The game is Second Life. I notice the animations and avatars, (have a few of them myself), plus a few of the locations. Free 2 Play (has it's own player driven market where you spend $L (Linden) to buy player made content: everything from each part of the avatar to piercings, clothing, accessories, housing, RP systems, sex systems, the list is endless), usually full of players doing these exact same things XD (especially in the Adult sims: such as futa, hentai, straight/gay, etc.)

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
The game is Second Life. I notice the animations and avatars, (have a few of them myself), plus a few of the locations. Free 2 Play (has it's own player driven market where you spend $L (Linden) to buy player made content: everything from each part of the avatar to piercings, clothing, accessories, housing, RP systems, sex systems, the list is endless), usually full of players doing these exact same things XD (especially in the Adult sims: such as futa, hentai, straight/gay, etc.)
Exactly, everyone involved in the project are listed on the end of the prologue.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes