Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
safe for what?
it is not a virus
it will get you fired if you use it at work
it will break your game if you use the wrong version. the version of the uncensor patch and the game must be the same
You can still get fired if you play at work!

Just to be clear.

• Haha
Reactions: harem.king

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
And how do i trigger this second date? I've replayed my saves over and over and it's always the same choices.
You know how if you don't go home with Kara or Keren in the prologue you get to redo those scenes in the sandbox, it's the same for the time you go to "dinner" at Mori's house. Simply stay with Anna and don't go to Mori's and when you get to the sandbox you have the opportunity to redo those scenes and just like Kara's and Keren's it's been completely remade.

HDjackhammer

Aug 20, 2019
I have tried 2 different play throughs and the MC loses his name and reverts to Main Character, anyone else have this trouble?

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
You know how if you don't go home with Kara or Keren in the prologue you get to redo those scenes in the sandbox, it's the same for the time you go to "dinner" at Mori's house. Simply stay with Anna and don't go to Mori's and when you get to the sandbox you have the opportunity to redo those scenes and just like Kara's and Keren's it's been completely remade.
I feel stupid but I can't seem to figure it out. I've done all that but nothing seems to have changed? Which variables specifically need to be triggered for those scenes to happen?

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I feel stupid but I can't seem to figure it out. I've done all that but nothing seems to have changed? Which variables specifically need to be triggered for those scenes to happen?
screenshot0001.jpg
On the screen above if you hover over each name on the quests part it will tell you how to do the next part of the specific persons quest, most will say "not yet implemented". If you didn't do Mori in the prologue then her quest will say how to get a redo of that scene.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Like Aioto said, just don't date her on rye prologue tem speak with her at the school on chapter 1.

Reactions: Toukebri

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
View attachment 3559557
On the screen above if you hover over each name on the quests part it will tell you how to do the next part of the specific persons quest, most will say "not yet implemented". If you didn't do Mori in the prologue then her quest will say how to get a redo of that scene.
Aioto, you can improve these base skills with Gogo if you want.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
View attachment 3559557
Thanks for the tip and for taking the time to reply. I actually snooped around the script file and just triggered the call to the scene manually. The number of saves I burrowed through is unhealthy and I got overwhelmed keeping track of everything so this solution will suffice for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Aioto, you can improve these base skills with Gogo if you want.
Oh I see, regular gym goes up to 5 then with Gogo goes higher, because I trained with Gogo and it did nothing, probably beacuse it wasn't 5 yet.

Edit: Actually it's just skills: improved second wind, improved brute, power attack, and power grab.

Last edited:

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Oh I see, regular gym goes up to 5 then with Gogo goes higher, because I trained with Gogo and it did nothing, probably beacuse it wasn't 5 yet.

Edit: Actually it's just skills: improved second wind, improved brute, power attack, and power grab.
I'm writting right now a new fighting where you can use all the new stuff ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Vulgarnost

Seckie

Jun 12, 2019
Uncensor link gives me a "Malformed Download Request" error. Had to connect to a VPN to make it work.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes