• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Fairly Odd Wish [Concept Build] [Genetic Games]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

hermézz

Aug 1, 2018
View attachment 209705

Overview:
This Build only has 4 images all just characters but this is a trainer, and i want Feed back on what you want me to put into the game. I will update the game every month and this is totally free.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-20
Release Date: 2018-12-20
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Concept Build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

View attachment 209707 View attachment 209708 View attachment 209709
yos

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
So you are good, with the wish thing we can have many fetishs like gender bender (Mr Crocker):unsure:
I like a little romance (thas why i love 4 elements trainer) but i know is simpler to make a corruption game.
Best of luck you got a fan here

herjoh

May 31, 2017
Its a great concept, but given that the show is related to fairies. The traning should be splitt to two parts, with normal trainin(Akabur, and other trainer games) & Special training with where the wises can be implemented

But good luck. Its a relly cool concept

Reactions: Genetic games

junuvoyoze

Nov 14, 2018
YES!, love the idea and would love to see it expanded, perhaps using the genie character as a way to circunvent Da Rules for example?, or the birthday cupcake of ruleless wishes?

Also, use the wishes to indulge in stuff like transformation, breast and ass growth, bimbofication, cosplay and etc. you have literally reality warping powers at your disposal, don't just keep it vanila!

androide

May 3, 2018
Haven’t played the build yet (cause lack of time), but if there’s going to be more than one trainable girl please don’t make it so that at the end of their training they’re carboncopies from one another, like for example: Timmy trains Wanda to be a slut, then Timmy trains Vicky to be a slut, and the Timmy trains Trixie to… also be a slut… etc. and at the end of this the only difference between them are their aspects. Instead if there are others differences like Vicky is also trained to be a maid/slave (thought in this case I think maid would be more fitting), and Trixie becomes his girlfriend, or similar things it doesn’t feels as if you’re repeating a process that will have exactly the same result as the last one. Moreover it helps to flesh out the characters (as they’ve different reactions to different situations).

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Are all the girls going to be the same height as in the concept?
I wouldn't mind seeing Trixie being a bit shorter than Vicki
Wanda can go either way

Excellent idea btw

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
I would definitely be a fan of this concept. The art is pretty good in terms of proportions. The one issue I have is that Wanda's and Trixie's necks are a little long; maybe you could shorten them a little.
Also, if you could add Mrs. Turner (which I think you are already interested in doing), that'd be spectacular because a lot of people in this community enjoy incest games tbh. Best of luck, @Genetic games!

raykun

Jul 12, 2017
First Thank you for your Work so far :)

Some Ideas/Wishes

-Dating System of course...
-Wishes could come true (Like Body Modifications... Bigger What ever..)
-a Big Customization (You have to option to be someone Else and you're Helping elves too :) )
-Many Characters would be great

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
It would be good if you could change Timmy to 18 years, with similar clothes to the show, the pink cap for example, because thats are the things that really make his characters, he looks around 25 years. As for plot something along the lines of him using the Genie power to cancel the rule book for him without people noticing so he could use Wishes freely

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes