3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
one more game spoiling the childhood of others, I liked it send more

mais um jogo estragando a infância dos outros , gostei manda mais

Dariuss

Dec 3, 2017
A Fairly Oddparents sex game? Dreams can come true!
As feedback, I can say the characters look really good, considering how you chose a style and then went for subtle differences (I'm used to characters looking the same in cartoonish games, so props for that). Elerneron did bring up a valid point, but in this case I'm fine with what you are going for, since having the standard character bodies would go so far in underage territory I would probably be turned off. Might want to wait and see what others think about that. If you're going for a story-based game, then it has LOTS of potential, considering the wishes at your disposal and some already well-established character relationships.

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
Concept is cool but the art could get a little improvement, specially in the line, not gonna download this one, gonna keep an eye in it tho

U

User_305918

Are you gonna add in Chloe as a future character as well?

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
As most people are saying based on the concept art alone, you already have my attention and follow. the fact you stated you'll be doing updates and keeping it free, shows a great mentality for a developer and i hope you're able to monetize something somehow as when i see people doing good deeds i want them to make something for it. looking forward to future releases.

OnionSama

Jun 9, 2018
whoa that one looks promising
except wanda ... she looks kinda weird
but i do realize that its pretty hard to translate a chibi-like big head-tiny body character to a sexy lad
maybe its just me comparing the characters to the originals
but wanda surely doesn't remind me of the original wanda

i don't wanna be rude but they should either improve wanda or have her as a side character without major sections
because i think that "wanda" wont give us the parody feeling
meh maybe we will just get used to it as we play

Aug 26, 2018
i do hope the MC is not a shota looking person.....
The idea of this has merit but idk how this would look with the trainer aspect added to the game.
Does it really have to be a trainer?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Here's my questions for the Dev.
One, will the art get better? Will it be animated?
Two, Will this project get completed?

Genetic games

Making Fairly Odd Wish
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2018
Here's my questions for the Dev.
One, will the art get better? Will it be animated?
Two, Will this project get completed?
Yes, yes and I am a student at university so it will be slow but i say it will be finished by like September 2019( don't quote me on this because life always has ups and downs)

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
Like the idea. There are so many things for easter eggs. I personally would not have any character added including poof, the dog, and I think a girl at one point. Maybe a little easter egg included of Cindy from the jimmy timmy power fusion hour.

I think you would need some sort of power limiter so that the wishes aren't too powerful. Honestly, I'm tickled by the idea that Cosmo's incompetence actually powered a lot of the initial story, and the Pixies and Nega Cosmo drive some of the corruption. Ooooh, there is a lot you can do...please have Timmy's Dad seduce Mrs. Dinkleburg and he goes Dinkleburg the entire time

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
I'm a big fan of Fairly Oddparents . . . but I am NOT a fan of age progressing characters (and changing their shape drastically as in the instance of the fairies) from my favorite cartoons. Soooo I guess I'll wait a bit to see if it seems more worthwhile after some development time. If the characters were a slightly improved graphical style directly from the show you would have had me hooked already . . . but then I am a fan of loli and straight shota. I understand the reasoning behind age progressing characters . . . I just don't agree with it. Especially since everyone in the series is over 50 years old chronologically due to Timmy's secret wish . . . they just still look the same age as when he made the wish.
i agree, plus the point if a fairy as a wafu is practically using her as an onihole becouse of how small she is. I mean the choice of having her go human for would be nice but having her like that all the time defeats the purpose of the series being parodied.

SparkCarrot

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks you for let us participate with the feedback, now the first thing you have to do is to play the best trainer games out there, Witch trainer silver mod or the original, Princess trainer also, lust and power 1.6b is another game you could check out and the Rick and Morty one.

The thing with the trainer ones is that, you have to start low, don't go all the way to soon. The funny thing is to corrupt litttle by little.

About the story, vicky loves money, wanda loves chocolate, tricky loves herself, so wish for wanda to forget Cosmo, you got cheating, wish for a lot of money for vicky and you got a maid, for trixie wish for fame. Also for Tim'mom wish to be Tim's Dad. You can work doing chocolate and get presents for wanda, or be in a boy band and gain fame for trixie and use the money for vicky.

About the art, Trixie and Wanda body are the same but reversed, make them diferent, also i don't like the belly drawing, also i noticed that trixie and wanda right arm is weird. Vicky face is a no, Vicky could be the tallest of all the girls but also skinny, Trixie could have the best legs, Wanda bigger boobs that trixie and vicky, but not so big as tim's mom. Also, Timmy from the future is boring, use the original design for timmy but maybe taller, like a 18 vibe. Also the old and ugly timmy have potencial for Vicky. The lines in the floor of the room have a weird perspective i thing.

The firts Vicky line should be, "You're an adult".

PD: Sorry for the bad english, i'm not a native english speaker.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes