TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
221313_Banner_Temp.png

Overview:
This Build only has 4 images all just characters but this is a trainer, and i want Feed back on what you want me to put into the game. I will update the game every month and this is totally free.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-20
Release Date: 2018-12-20
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Concept Build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -

Trixie.png Vic happy.png Wanda M.png

U

User_305918

I like the idea of the concept. Curious to see what you might do in terms of the sexual activity and if you add in additional characters as well from the show or from Butch Hartmans other shows

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I don't have time to download it for a proper look but this looks interesting. I do enjoy style emulation and that's the main reason I'm drawn to most parodies I think.
One critique I have based entirely on the images provided so far is that the characters are lacking that thicker bold outline that the characters have in the show.
I'll definitely be back to check this out.

Genetic games

Making Fairly Odd Wish
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2018
I don't have time to download it for a proper look but this looks interesting. I do enjoy style emulation and that's the main reason I'm drawn to most parodies I think.
One critique I have based entirely on the images provided so far is that the characters are lacking that thicker bold outline that the characters have in the show.
I'll definitely be back to check this out.
Well, I made these in like 3 hours so they are pretty rough. I will release a better version with more content and few animations soon

AlucardFF

May 15, 2018
It’s a good concept. I like the croc comics version of fairly odd parents, so I’m excited to see where this goes. If you’re looking for more characters to add, I would like to see Mrs. Turner

Incognito93

Aug 8, 2017
What a juicy idea for a parody trainer. There is the option of using a story from the show as the story line for the game or creating a unique situation for Timmy to allow him to train the girls. The game play is always the most important aspect of trainer games for me followed by the art for the sex scenes and the description text alongside these scenes that convey each character's thoughts.

My personal preference for good game play is semi-complex puzzles and mini-games to make the player work for the sex scenes which makes it much more rewarding when you achieve them. It can be a little grindy but that can turn people off fast if done poorly. It would also be really cool if the player can use the magical abilities of the fairies in order to condition the girls to make them more submissive which can have its own leveling system to enable more powerful abilities.

It would be icing on the cake if the girls have a wide variety of facial expressions to add more immersion to the scenes and make it more interesting than some games where the characters have one or two styles for all situations. Unusual pupils such as hearts or glazed eyes in appropriate scenes would also be a great touch if it's not too difficult.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Good concept. The only problem I have is that parody trainer(s) games usually fall within the cracks and never finish. Hopefully this one isnt like the others. Following! +1

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
I'm a big fan of Fairly Oddparents . . . but I am NOT a fan of age progressing characters (and changing their shape drastically as in the instance of the fairies) from my favorite cartoons. Soooo I guess I'll wait a bit to see if it seems more worthwhile after some development time. If the characters were a slightly improved graphical style directly from the show you would have had me hooked already . . . but then I am a fan of loli and straight shota. I understand the reasoning behind age progressing characters . . . I just don't agree with it. Especially since everyone in the series is over 50 years old chronologically due to Timmy's secret wish . . . they just still look the same age as when he made the wish.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes