Ren'Py - Abandoned - Fairly Odd Wish [Concept Build] [Genetic Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dusk1123

From what I have seen, I say drop what you are doing and put all your time into it but maybe add the tooth fairy, I do have a fun little idea, it’s simple but effective, she needs Timmy’s help whiting her teeth, if you get the joke you get a gold star!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rafaelr4

its a great game, just need more atention, it has a great premisse and a full load of story to cover, great caracters and drowning, i really cant wait to play the full version, with a great history and sex scenes it could be awesome, i really want to play more of it really good
  3. 1.00 star(s)

moudy

Usually I don't bother reviewing "Concept Builds" but once you throw in "Trainer" tag, you have my interest.... and boy did I feel let down. Let me explain why.

Story 0/5 -> I realize that this is just a concept build, but when your concept build is just "Hi my name is X" for 4 characters and you have a total of 5 screens, how can anyone call that story? There is no hint at what the future will behold, what the thought process is or what to expect in the future, or even how you became a trainer or if you are the trainer at all.

Dialog choices 0/5 -> There is only 1 choice in this concept, are you over 18 or not. That's it. It does nothing to show what will be there in the future.

Sexual Content+spelling 2/5 -> The spelling is good (what little there is) but there is no sexual content at all at this stage of the "game".

Domination/bdsm 0/5 -> To early to tell if it will have a dominatoin and/or bdsm in the future or not. Since this is supposed to be a trainer game I'm guessing it will in the future, but you can't tell as of this point.

Pregnancy 0/5 -> To early to tell if it will have a pregnancy or not in this game, though it is highly likely.

Overall this means that this game gets 2 points out of 25, resulting in 8% or 1 star.

I realize that this is just a concept for now, but this has got to be one of the most confusing concpts I have ever tried. What makes the characters be trainable? What makes you the trainer? Are you the one being trained? What will the future behold? None of these questions are answered in this concept. For now it's a waste of download and disk space.

My star rating system:
    0-20% -> 1 star
    20-40% -> 2 star
    40-60% -> 3 star
    60-80% -> 4 star
    80-100% -> 5 star