RPGM Abandoned EverWhore [v20181013] [Gippowho]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
where can it be found Nizanas Laboratory?
It's in the nobles district you need 1,000 gold to buy the pass from the guard though. I haven't gotten into the nobles district yet myself so I can't say for sure it's their.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
It's in the nobles district you need 1,000 gold to buy the pass from the guard though. I haven't gotten into the nobles district yet myself so I can't say for sure it's their.
Give the guard a BJ and its 500 but once your there, you can not do anything else. No doors open ect... I read back a few pages and it looks like there is no story written for that part yet.

Reactions: smith66

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I really like the game so far, i agree on the grinding with cleaning and cooking. A auto clicker would be awesome, you only would have to use you're mouse to move.
Yes an auto clicker works great with this game. The first try or too on a mini game I don't use it but after that it really cuts down on the grind.

I can't help but notice that you make more money cooking then at the glory hole at least if you use an auto clicker that's true.

gergo

Jul 30, 2017
Yes, I know, but I've got in there already and has been in a mission ever since.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
yes it is possible thank you
Yes it is possible what? to do something there? I can not find it and I have spend many hours looking for what to do. I wish there was a walk through of sorts the explain how to trigger events......

D

Deleted member 192287

Anyone knows if there is a Android port of this game yet? I like it lot and there should be one.

Naamah666

May 26, 2018
Found another bug i think.
After a few times cooking after the Ticks and Mysteries sidequest the innkeeper comes up with the same quest again wich can't be completed even if you carve in the signs once more.
BTW is their any actual groupsex scenes except maybe that with the money loan guy?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Found another bug i think.
After a few times cooking after the Ticks and Mysteries sidequest the innkeeper comes up with the same quest again wich can't be completed even if you carve in the signs once more.
BTW is their any actual groupsex scenes except maybe that with the money loan guy?
Yeah I had the same bug. Fortunately it seems that you can safely ignore it.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Please, how to make money? Is it really just cleaning the hotel rooms?
cooking and cleaning until you unlock the Pub then you can work the wall until your lewdness is above ?? 40?? then you can have sex. Once that far you can then start buying "upgrades" to make you better at things.

Reactions: Ruodger

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The game seems to copy heavily another game (VWA) and has stupid clicking minigames, but the heroine is still extremely hot. So I'll give it a chance and see what it does in the next few weeks.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, how to enter Nizana's laboratory? She does not go through the door ... Thank you. (Sorry for insisting ... I've walked everywhere and nothing)

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I'm working on Nizanas laboratory, it's unavailable right now. The minigames have been reworked. Less grindy, clicking and shorter. And I never heard of VWA :)

Reactions: Ruodger

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I'm working on Nizanas laboratory, it's unavailable right now. The minigames have been reworked. Less grindy, clicking and shorter. And I never heard of VWA :)
Don't worry about it, it doesn't matter.
Lots to like here. I love the character and it makes for a great deal. I also like the animations, which some people will probably complain about, but they reflect what they need well, for example I love the dancing sprites. Talking about dancing the music during this activity is pretty cool. In other games these bits can get repetitive and boring especially with free samples, but here it works perfectly. Also I like how there is multi requirements for unlocking skills, so you cant just cheese it with money but have to actually practice.
Glad to hear about the mini-game changes. Also need to rebalance money as cooking is more advantageous than whoring, which is weird. And also loading a save doesn't load much of the scene so I always start with almost black screen with only the character showing. Several other tiny annoyances too (for example got pregnant twice, by the two sailors with quests, when I didn't have the choice to let them cum or not when I do every other, or that you spend 1000 to pass the guard with nothing to do after, but overall it's been pretty fun so far.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes