RPGM Abandoned EverWhore [v20181013] [Gippowho]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hello,
can anybody tell me, how to trigger "Threesome event (after Cum on this wonderful mouth completed and lewdness >30)" and "The Magical Apple (lewdness >80, visit shop 5 times)" My Lewdness ist already 111

lol_pen

Nov 1, 2017
So, here's an issue. I accidentally ate the medicine way too early, and I had no way of accessing the alchemist's shop, which resulted in a game over. Can anyone help me with this?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
bug report: when the time to pay the debt came, the event got stuck when talking with the boss at the part when he says he will use our body to pay the debt.

edit: the event trigger correctly the second time i tried.

also, the text for the quantity of money you are borrowing need to be fixed, for me it says im borrowing 400 and has to return 600, but at the end he gave me 800 and has to return 1200.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
upgrading the dance skill should made the event more easy, same with the other mini games.
I thought it was Grandma, who was supposed to help you upgrade the dance skill. You're expected to dance fast for Grandma. 400 clicks in 3.5 minutes. I couldn't finish that quest. It's impossible b/c I can't click the mouse fast enough. If there's some other way to upgrade the skill, so that you can get past the grandma quest, it isn't obvious. There's not even a recommendation to go somewhere else to learn to dance.

kneel

Apr 12, 2018
I thought Grandma, who was supposed to help you upgrade the dance skill. You're expected to dance fast for Grandma. 400 clicks in 3.5 minutes. I couldn't finish that quest. It's impossible b/c I can't click the mouse fast enough. If there's some other way to upgrade the skill, so that you can get past the grandma quest, it isn't obvious. There's not even a recommendation to go somewhere else to learn to dance.
Download and use Autoclicker.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Failure to load: img/pictures/SpeechBubbleEN55.png
Failure to load: Audio/se/Cursor1.ogg
Failure to load: img/pictures/map102_below.png
Failed to load: img/pictures/SpeechBubbleFL48.png.

im the only one whos missions lots of archieves or its just and error/bug?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I understand the feeling. Almost did the same but the story and heroine were strong enough to keep me in. I already had AutoHotKey installed so it wasn't much trouble.
I think it'll be good for the game when the next version is posted in the OP because the clicking has been mentioned to be toned down. So should be back to a simple distraction and focus back on Eiris and her quest.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I understand the feeling. Almost did the same but the story and heroine were strong enough to keep me in. I already had AutoHotKey installed so it wasn't much trouble.
I think it'll be good for the game when the next version is posted in the OP because the clicking has been mentioned to be toned down. So should be back to a simple distraction and focus back on Eiris and her quest.
You're right. After my experience with Chloe 18, I can see the value of using a solution like this. Could you recommend a good auto clicker? There appear to be several.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
AutoHotkey is a good choice because it can do many things on top of clicking.
In terms of clicking scripts within AHK, there are many ways to do it (maybe that's what you referred to) but here's the one I use and find works well.

Code:
;#################################
;# Fast clicker when pressing tab

~$Tab::
    While GetKeyState("Tab", "P"){
        Click
        Sleep -2  ;  milliseconds
    }
return
Oh and btw don't just stay pressed all the time depending on the mini-game. For example when she sells her body in the evening at the pub, you want to go slowly so you can click the hearts that appear. Otherwise even though you'd reach the target quickly, you'd still get a poor performance rating. Play with it and experiment for best effect.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I also highly recommend AutoHotKey (or AHK for short). It is very well done and has a large user base and it makes games that are unplayable like LiF playable. Basically its good for any game where you have to repeat an action or set of actions thousands of times.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I also highly recommend AutoHotKey (or AHK for short). It is very well done and has a large user base and it makes games that are unplayable like LiF playable. Basically its good for any game where you have to repeat an action or set of actions thousands of times.
Thanks for the advice.

AutoHotkey is a good choice because it can do many things on top of clicking.
In terms of clicking scripts within AHK, there are many ways to do it (maybe that's what you referred to) but here's the one I use and find works well.

Code:
;# Fast clicker when pressing tab

~$Tab::
    While GetKeyState("Tab", "P"){
        Click
        Sleep -2  ;  milliseconds
    }
return
Oh and btw don't just stay pressed all the time depending on the mini-game. For example when she sells her body in the evening at the pub, you want to go slowly so you can click the hearts that appear. Otherwise even though you'd reach the target quickly, you'd still get a poor performance rating. Play with it and experiment for best effect.
Thanks for the advice and the code

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I'm having problems with cooking at the inn in general. It started with the juniper pie quest early on. The number kept resetting. You're supposed to get 300 or less for the pie quest. I was able to get it down to just below 300 a couple of times, but that was after it reset multiple times to 600. If I was ever able to get it below 300, which happened only twice in about 15 attempts, it to reset to 600 again. I finally finished the quest by getting it to 287 a second time and then just standing there till time ran out.

After I got the ability to cook. The same problem kept happening. So, this isn't just a single quest problem, it's a cooking problem in general. Whether you do it normally or use an auto clicker, the cooking countdown repeatedly resets to 600 on a regular basis making it impossible to do the job consistently.

Lance Boyle

Aug 22, 2017
I'm having problems with cooking at the inn in general. It started with the juniper pie quest early on. The number kept resetting. You're supposed to get 300 or less for the pie quest. I was able to get it down to just below 300 a couple of times, but that was after it reset multiple times to 600. If I was ever able to get it below 300, which happened only twice in about 15 attempts, it to reset to 600 again. I finally finished the quest by getting it to 287 a second time and then just standing there till time ran out.

After I got the ability to cook. The same problem kept happening. So, this isn't just a single quest problem, it's a cooking problem in general. Whether you do it normally or use an auto clicker, the cooking countdown repeatedly resets to 600 on a regular basis making it impossible to do the job consistently.
Are you clicking on the poison items? That causes the count to rise.

Reactions: radical686

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hello,
can anybody tell me, how to trigger "Threesome event (after Cum on this wonderful mouth completed and lewdness >30)" and "The Magical Apple (lewdness >80, visit shop 5 times)" My Lewdness ist already 111
"The magical apple" is not in the normal shop but in the Alchemie Shop! I still don't know how to trigger "Threesome event"

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Are you clicking on the poison items? That causes the count to rise.
You know there are times this game is really frustrating. The cooking explanation says nothing about the effect of clicking on "poison" items. Yes, I was clicking on everything not realizing that some items were poison and some were not. Grrr Arrrrgggghh!

Thanks for the heads up.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
The auto clicker is working great. Sadly, having the auto clicker still doesn't make any of this easy. Just tolerable. Too many of these mini-games are impossible without it. And you still have to be careful that the auto clicker doesn't click things like the poison food. I had to upgrade cooking twice just to be able to have enough time to get excellent on the food, and that's with the auto clicker. Frustrating.

Reactions: sauv_

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
any walkthrough or list of events will be helpful. i bougt pass for laboratory for 500 coins but how not able to meet with nizanas

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes