RPGM Abandoned EverWhore [v20181013] [Gippowho]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I'm working on Nizanas laboratory, it's unavailable right now. The minigames have been reworked. Less grindy, clicking and shorter. And I never heard of VWA :)
Don't worry about it, it doesn't matter.
Lots to like here. I love the character and it makes for a great deal. I also like the animations, which some people will probably complain about, but they reflect what they need well, for example I love the dancing sprites. Talking about dancing the music during this activity is pretty cool. In other games these bits can get repetitive and boring especially with free samples, but here it works perfectly. Also I like how there is multi requirements for unlocking skills, so you cant just cheese it with money but have to actually practice.
Glad to hear about the mini-game changes. Also need to rebalance money as cooking is more advantageous than whoring, which is weird. And also loading a save doesn't load much of the scene so I always start with almost black screen with only the character showing. Several other tiny annoyances too (for example got pregnant twice, by the two sailors with quests, when I didn't have the choice to let them cum or not when I do every other, or that you spend 1000 to pass the guard with nothing to do after, but overall it's been pretty fun so far.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
are there any consequences from being pregnant? I noticed it doesnt affect gameplay or plot.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have disabled these options because I thought some of the keys bugged eventing system I had made, but the culprit was the mouse movement on the map which I have disabled. No other way around, some events lock character movement and after the event is done, there was 1/10 chance that player character just starts moving into one direction by its own ignoring any input because during the event a player would click somewhere with the mouse (causing movement to loop?).
So I will keep mouse movement disabled for now, but configurable keyboard and controllers should work in the next release.
Is there any way to reenable mouse movement? I wanted to try this game, but I gave up after I saw that movement in keyboard only. I'd rather take risk to go into those "movement loops" than to torture myself with keyboard movement. I can dismantle game into RPG engine, just please tell what do I need to do in there to unlock mouse movements.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I appreciate the attempt to include gameplay elements, but all the spam clicking really falls flat for me. Good to know it's being looked at.

In the meantime, has been a life saver.

Reactions: Ruodger

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hmmm, I may have to look at an auto clicker then, derp just saw the link above... I really don't want to burn out another high dollar mouse. I have no issues right now with the cleaning mini-game, I'm getting good results (if lowish money) there, and I managed to make the pie after figuring out the stinky ingredients were bad, mkay. :D

But I cannot at this time cook to work, I understand, work in progress, and the dev is looking at it, that's great to hear. One thing I did notice, when I saved on the "inn" area, when I logged back in after coming back to the game from dinner, the whole screen was black, and I could only see my character. Fortunately I had saved just to the left of the exit, so when I exited the area and came back, the map was visible again.

I then did a test save inside the Inn, and made sure I was standing right above the staircase, and the same issue repeated. I'll admit I skimmed most of the posts so I'm not sure if this issue has been raised yet.

Okay, bumped cleaning up to 3, left cooking at one for the moment, and got the pass for the noble's quarters for 500 gold. The auto clicker made the difference, now I just need to finds a new game pad, because using the mouse with the right hand, and navigating the arrow keys with the left, while trying to click enter to intereact with the dirt/money spots is not working out for me.

Keep up the good work and keep fine tuning the game, you'll get there.

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
The bath house is broken, click cabinet to change and there are no choices and the game will lock up. The new tavern looks like you can only dance if you wait tables and try to flirt or anything with the customer it comes up with a failure to load error.

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
A very promising game that I will NEVER play to completion. I really wanted to. I like it a lot. I am sorry that the creator said this is how clicking games are now....... No, they aren't. Even if they were, I HATE clicking games. Give me a choice to make. Let ME drive the story forward for better or for worse. This was a NICE concept that I won't be playing, unless you can fix what you have f***ed up.

Reactions: Mwanted

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
And by the way. I have been looking at and using this forum for quite some time. This is the first time I have registered. I've had games I've liked. I've had games I hated. I registered to comment on this game. The creator should take that into consideration.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
You clearly haven't read previous posts by the dev and you also clearly haven't been around for 'quite some time' either.
Maybe you can still enjoy the game when new releases will come up. It is a pretty good one and the dev is a good sport for making it free and posting it here.

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
And by the way. I have been looking at and using this forum for quite some time. This is the first time I have registered. I've had games I've liked. I've had games I hated. I registered to comment on this game. The creator should take that into consideration.
Most of the minigames requires holding your key instead of clicking now and I reduced clicking required for sex scenes by double. I'll be posting a new version after some bug fixing.

Last edited:

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
You clearly haven't read previous posts by the dev and you also clearly haven't been around for 'quite some time' either.
Maybe you can still enjoy the game when new releases will come up. It is a pretty good one and the dev is a good sport for making it free and posting it here.
Don't be a d**k. I said I have been using this forum for quite some time, but THIS game actually made me sign up. Pay attention to what is actually said. I appreciate the work done on this game. It got me to sign up here. I just hate mini games. It just had to be said.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Interesting choice for the first few posts.
I paid attention fine. Seems your understanding however was limited by a first degree reading approach and a projection bias.
Good luck to you and hope you can have fun playing games.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes