RPGM - Abandoned - EverWhore [v20181013] [Gippowho]

1. 4.00 star(s)

FallGuyMcFly

I thought it was entertaining, relatively well written with far better visuals then what you typically get with an RPGM engine. Not so sure about some the interactive elements but overall it deserved more support than what it got. I can only hope that gippowho starts it back up again and picks up the support it ought to have/be getting.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

boulimanus

Good game with a likeable character and a good RPG feeling. The music in the game is well selected and fun too. Mini games can be a chore but the rest is well worth the effort.
    Looking forward to where this goes.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

radical686

Awkward interface, but a somewhat interesting story. I would have played further, but some of the gameplay elements are just too hard and somewhat unrealistic. I got to the quest from Grandma to learn how to dance for the festival. In order to complete the quest, however, you have to be able to execute 400 clicks in 3.5 minutes. I'm just not able to do it.

Several players have suggested downloading and using an auto clicker to complete some of the quests and minigames--I ended up doing so, which is reflected in the update below. Personally, I think the developer is just making the game too hard in these instances.

3 stars for the effort and amount of interesting detail. Points knocked off for overly complex gameplay, grinding, and onerous minigames. If those don't bother you stick with the game.

UPDATE: Got an auto clicker and it helped immensely. The game still feels very grindy, but deploying auto clicker solutions makes those less bothersome. It's also annoying when some gameplay elements are not elaborated on. Some of the food you could click during cooking mini-game is poisoned, but the intro to the min-game never says so. I had to go to the boards to understand why I kept failing the mini-game.

I really hope the developer spends a little more time on the main story and the adventure side of the story. Most of the content involves corrupting the MC and not on the main story or how that might be useful in developing her adventurer capabilities. In one scene, it was implied she could use sex magic to defeat enemies, but that's not really explored beyond that one scene.

I upgraded the rating from 3 to 4 just b/c of the potential of this game. We'll see what the developer chooses to do moving forward.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Deathdawg

This game would be so much better without the useless minigames that most developers decide to put in their games. The minigames used in this game is so out of place that makes the game close to pointless to play. I understand that some like them but I find them pointless in an adult game especially when you are putting a monetary system in place and then force the player to do these stupid games to get a few coins. If the minigames were removed this game would be along the par of Incestor games at the current incarnation it is worse than playing minecraft in hopes for fap material
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CobraPL

Excellent work. A lot honest and efficient work put into the project. Quite complex and relatively bug-free (as for lame RPGMaker). Some non-standard/custom made solutions - including graphics.

Normally minigames sux badly. Here are not that bad !

I tell ya, keep aya on this dev !