RPGM Abandoned EverWhore [v20181013] [Gippowho]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Better wait for next version this week. Currently there's a bug stopping progresion if events activated in wrong order.

Reactions: yoyomistro

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok, i have read the previous posts and discovered the "save system". Unfortunately, either you changed it or you messed up because i could only save with Menu -> Save. Which brings me to this post.
I have done exactly 4 different saves in different positions and sometimes during a quest, sometimes not, the first save being when the MC wake up for the first time.
When loading a save, I couldn't help but feel that it is not working well, mainly the UI, but the physics were still fine and the map not so big so after a few seconds running into invisible walls, I could find the exit and reload the map.
Until the moment where I started the maiden quest. I messed up one of the mini games and because I am a perfectionist, I reload the save right before to do a perfect run.
Load the save, get stuck, can't move. Close the game, launch the game, load the save, still stuck, MC can turn but not move. Well 30 min lost since other save but it's my bad.
Load third save stuck, load second save stuck, load first save where the MC just wake up stuck. And now all my saves are rendered useless since I can't make the MC move her ass from one case. So like I said, either the save system was not supposed to exist or you messed up somewhere.

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Ok, i have read the previous posts and discovered the "save system". Unfortunately, either you changed it or you messed up because i could only save with Menu -> Save. Which brings me to this post.
I have done exactly 4 different saves in different positions and sometimes during a quest, sometimes not, the first save being when the MC wake up for the first time.
When loading a save, I couldn't help but feel that it is not working well, mainly the UI, but the physics were still fine and the map not so big so after a few seconds running into invisible walls, I could find the exit and reload the map.
Until the moment where I started the maiden quest. I messed up one of the mini games and because I am a perfectionist, I reload the save right before to do a perfect run.
Load the save, get stuck, can't move. Close the game, launch the game, load the save, still stuck, MC can turn but not move. Well 30 min lost since other save but it's my bad.
Load third save stuck, load second save stuck, load first save where the MC just wake up stuck. And now all my saves are rendered useless since I can't make the MC move her ass from one case. So like I said, either the save system was not supposed to exist or you messed up somewhere.
Try exit the game and open it again. Did you load a savegame during the mini-game? Also, I guess I didn't manage to fix a map image not loading properly. It sometimes happens, I'll take a look into that.
There are 2 problems I think you run into.
1. Parallax mapping doesn't work properly and command loading map images upon loading savegame didn't work.
2. You loaded in the middle of the mini-game. To prevent character movement, I used a code making tiles impassible. To disable that, you need to complete the mini-game to trigger a code enabling movement again. To prevent this problem, I used a command to disable menu access until the event is completed/done, but I guess I forgot to add this command for the first dancing event. The only way to fix it is exiting the game and opening it again (restarting the game) and your saves should work properly again.

I'll be fixing those problems.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sorry to sound harsh. The idea reads good. I can't remember a game starting that boring. Get some stuff, feed the cow, fiind the missing cow??? Are you kidding me???

Is there any content worth working towards?

GrenGren

Jan 9, 2018
So after about an hour and a half ther game has devolved into difficult, unfun, unrewarding, random chance, minigames. click and get a boost, it was interesting way opf playing out the sex scenes to begin with but the cooking and cleaning games that you need to grind are just game killing

Reactions: nykhunter

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

EverWhore [v20181013] [Gippowho] - Original Size: 1.22GB

Download Win (281MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
i didnt had any buggs until now. i Played already a loot i would say. whats actually the end of this version?

i am an the moment at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZeroDrag

Nov 11, 2017
I am unable to enter Nizanas laboratory to meet her(the building behind where millie is sitting).... plz help im stuck

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Nizanas laboratory currently is not available. You can find all the events available on my patreon. And yes, I'm avare how tedious cooking or cleaning can be. I'll be making changes to them.
Take a loan from broker to learn 3lvl skills. Makes them much easier.

ZeroDrag

Nov 11, 2017
Nizanas laboratory currently is not available. You can find all the events available on my patreon. And yes, I'm avare how tedious cooking or cleaning can be. I'll be making changes to them.
Take a loan from broker to learn 3lvl skills. Makes them much easier.
oh oks ty

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
So far from what Ive played of the game it seems very interesting and full of potential, but Ive found myself stuck because I can't read the journal, it just displays a black screen with no info for any of the quests much like how I sometimes encounter large black squares covering certain characters, scenes, items and interactable objects.

Ive managed to finish all the side quests so far up to this point (from what I can see anyway), and after returning to the mother from completing the dance ritual with the grandma it just says quest changed and that's it, I have no idea what to do next and I feel as though Ive tried everything.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
@gippowho Game is great, but the cooking mini-game needs alot of work.

Currently the icons for the cooking mini-game move way too fast plus you need to get 300 or less points in order to succeed so current time is not enough with the current speed of cooking. I would suggest to lower the speed of the icons in the Cooking Mini-Game instead of increasing the time you have.

I have Cooking 3 skill and its still nearly impossible to do it.

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
So far from what Ive played of the game it seems very interesting and full of potential, but Ive found myself stuck because I can't read the journal, it just displays a black screen with no info for any of the quests much like how I sometimes encounter large black squares covering certain characters, scenes, items and interactable objects.

Ive managed to finish all the side quests so far up to this point (from what I can see anyway), and after returning to the mother from completing the dance ritual with the grandma it just says quest changed and that's it, I have no idea what to do next and I feel as though Ive tried everything.
Do you play on PC version? I have no mac pc so I couldn't test mac version to make sure everything is ok.

@gippowho Game is great, but the cooking mini-game needs alot of work.

Currently the icons for the cooking mini-game move way too fast plus you need to get 300 or less points in order to succeed so current time is not enough with the current speed of cooking. I would suggest to lower the speed of the icons in the Cooking Mini-Game instead of increasing the time you have.

I have Cooking 3 skill and its still nearly impossible to do it.
Yeah, I'll be working on that. Currently working successful 3 times is enough to trigger all events for this event and 15 times for cleaning. I'll put more emphasis on unique events later on instead of mini-games as they're not that fun.
It's the first proper version of the game excluding the demo. I'll be working a lot on current content to make it less tedious and boring.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes