RPGM Abandoned EverWhore [v20181013] [Gippowho]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
@gippowho Game is great, but the cooking mini-game needs alot of work.

Currently the icons for the cooking mini-game move way too fast plus you need to get 300 or less points in order to succeed so current time is not enough with the current speed of cooking. I would suggest to lower the speed of the icons in the Cooking Mini-Game instead of increasing the time you have.

I have Cooking 3 skill and its still nearly impossible to do it.
Playing the compressed PC version that was posted a few pages back.
Play the regular version posted in the first post. I already optimized most images with file optimizer, I have no idea how he squeezed them under 300mb.

@gippowho did i am already near the end of this version? or is there more possible? Great game btw!
Check this post, there's a list of almost every event available at the moment.

copy>paste ruins the format.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
A couple Questions. First where do I get medicine? I am apparently sick.... (Sleeping outside) I have 15 inn points but can not advance, AND I can not get to the bug fix because i have no money to buy a room. My main quest is stuck at needing to get into the lab, but it appears it is not finished yet... So I wasted ALL of my cash on a pass that is useless..... How do I get healthy and activate the Pub?

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
@gippowho did i am already near the end of this version? or is there more possible? Great game btw!
A couple Questions. First where do I get medicine? I am apparently sick.... (Sleeping outside) I have 15 inn points but can not advance, AND I can not get to the bug fix because i have no money to buy a room. My main quest is stuck at needing to get into the lab, but it appears it is not finished yet... So I wasted ALL of my cash on a pass that is useless..... How do I get healthy and activate the Pub?
Apparently, I didn't take into the account that you can get sick before alchemy shop activations.... duh, stupid me. You get 1x medicine completing the fungus quest in the intro area. Alchemy shop activates during the quest at the Pub.
The pub activates reaching 15 working points and sleeping in the Inn activating the quest where you have to take care of the Inn, a new NPC arrives which doing her quests open the Pub. Completed said quest, taking care of the Inn, opens money lender place which won't help I guess as you have no money to rent a room at the Inn and activate that quest.

I'll make changes for next version so all the shops are available at the start, but right now your best bet is to somehow earn 500 coins, rent a room, complete all the quests activating the alchemy shop before dying :(

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Apparently, I didn't take into the account that you can get sick before alchemy shop activations.... duh, stupid me. You get 1x medicine completing the fungus quest in the intro area. Alchemy shop activates during the quest at the Pub.
The pub activates reaching 15 working points and sleeping in the Inn activating the quest where you have to take care of the Inn, a new NPC arrives which doing her quests open the Pub. Completed said quest, taking care of the Inn, opens money lender place which won't help I guess as you have no money to rent a room at the Inn and activate that quest.

I'll make changes for next version so all the shops are available at the start, but right now your best bet is to somehow earn 500 coins, rent a room, complete all the quests activating the alchemy shop before dying :(
Well shit... that sucks LOL OK I will attempt to collect money

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Play the regular version posted in the first post. I already optimized most images with file optimizer, I have no idea how he squeezed them under 300mb.

Check this post, there's a list of almost every event available at the moment.

copy>paste ruins the format.

thanks for the answer im at the end. i need to say Great game! realy nice!

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
OK I opened the lender place, spoke to the female NPC , I completed the INN quest but I do not see a pub? I now have 21 inn points....
Well I found out what was needed, Unfortunately I died. I couldn't get the medicine in time and game over. That truly sucks ass...

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Just tried that and it's pretty much the same, glitches are still there i.e black squares and journal info unreadable. Could you tell me where you're supposed to go when you return to the mother after finishing the dance with the grandma please? I might just be missing something.

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Just tried that and it's pretty much the same, glitches are still there i.e black squares and journal info unreadable. Could you tell me where you're supposed to go when you return to the mother after finishing the dance with the grandma please? I might just be missing something.
Go upstairs and sleep/or remove your clothes at the wardrobe.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Go upstairs and sleep/or remove your clothes at the wardrobe.
Thanks! That's what I was missing, I had to click the wardrobe a get her naked, don't know how I missed that haha. Keep up the great work with the game, it's very nice, just need to iron out those glitches is all :) Oh, and are you planning to add any fetish scenes such as Eiris urinating by any chance? One of my favorite fetishes you see :p

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
in the PC version have you what vergotten XD.
Nwjs is to old than is error when i start the game. !!
Map shoot is broken please mak a fix other better in obtion switch off. (thanks)

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I neglected her health, is there a way to fix this besides jumping to an older save, or can a saveeditor Variable be given to change that, or any way? Since i saved right before going to sleep, and every time i go to sleep, i end up dead, even tho i use the medicine that supposedly cures it.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017

Doing the maid cleaning is easy 40 gold quaranteed plus the extras you find.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks great! Can't wait to see how the story progresses. :D
A bit grindy though and the whole clicking thing got old fast, so I just used a macro key for that ^^;

The game got stuck at the money lender by the way. I got the instance that I had to pay back but refused. After that it froze on the MC and money lender avatars with no text showing.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
loading error found image remains black except you leave the aum when XD goes.
* yes the cooking system is made terrible hope that will be made easier later.

So right now the game is eha mouse killer as fun the events are really fruitful made the movies have shown times have already shown that makes it really no fun so wien dork rum to click. :FeelsBadMan:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Medicine seens to not work at all, i used it, and the effect was gonne, but the sick status was still on, and you still die.
I would advice putting an option at the medicine NPC to cure sickness instantly for a price.

Fappieaddict

Sep 4, 2018
I really like the game so far, i agree on the grinding with cleaning and cooking. A auto clicker would be awesome, you only would have to use you're mouse to move.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes