• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
@Drakevort That depends on how much corruption Emma has in addition to whether you have beein fooling around with that general or not (I forgot the name, but you meet him when you first pass through the 2nd floor without her husband).

@Rayza12 I do not have a walkthrough but you may find help reading the thread.

@RogerSith I deleted the game after I beat it. Basically:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did you know how to get babell 2nd event?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I don't know why out of all their games that got translated the first one didn't. It's in my humble opinion the best one they've released. The one with the blonde girl, the blue hair hooligan, the horse guy from dragon quest and the red haired.

Reactions: Kacho

Bitoyski

Feb 13, 2019
How do I exactly get the hidden ending and how many endings the game exactly have? I've been corrupting Emma and now she's a "Sex Goddess" but I feel like it wont end since I just keep on repeating things like working as a slut, cheating etc.

Reactions: CrimsonMane

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's been awhile but a lot of the ending depends on whether or not you've finished the dungeon.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes