RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
For anyone still stuck with the prostitution and how to become one, bascially what you need to do is get your sex count, how many times you made other men cum and those stats high (not your Lust count). I just changed the stats using sava data editor to around 300 and that enabled the option to work in the red light district.

Reactions: commanderkorra

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
If I remember correctly, 1 in the slums, 1 in the red light district, 1 near the public bath and 1 heading into the arena.
on path on arena there there 4 old chest . All walked anywhere where there is no. Where else could he be?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
on path on arena there there 4 old chest . All walked anywhere where there is no. Where else could he be?
There's an entrance on the right, right after the screen change, if I remember, that's where you'll find it.

Kacho

Dec 24, 2017
I feel you man, I want someone to translate it since it somehow connects with this one, also the redhead girl is smoking hot.
I don't know why out of all their games that got translated the first one didn't. It's in my humble opinion the best one they've released. The one with the blonde girl, the blue hair hooligan, the horse guy from dragon quest and the red haired.

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
The bathhouse? Just go west of the inn you staying at. Keep going west till you pass a pink hair girl and it the building be hide her with the black hole for a door

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You also need to have lewdness up quite a bit, I don't think you can get this before the night time naked events.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes