RPGM - Completed - Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

what a joke of a game. H wise and gameplay wise
    it's kind of inspiring to see, how loyal Heisendou stayed to his type of games.
    Too bad tho, that they started off trash and by that logic, still are.
    Like other ratings said: lazy, uninteresting, slow
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sladkyh

I really enjoyed playing this game. Good plot and character development. However, there is only one ending, so there is no point to go chastity mode in you walk-through. You husband will never know in all cases.

Battle and weapon upgrade systems are standard for this RPGM engine version. Monsters are pretty slow, so most battles can be avoided most of times if you tired of them after a hundred of battles.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Average game with average combat, story and CGs.
    Nothing stands out in the game - you have basic story, basic gameplay, basic combat system and basic CGs (re-used multiple times over and over). Over time game becomes more like a chore as you need to keep climbing the levels down and keep searching for key items to progress while running into annoying mobs that you cannot skip easily.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

DimondDragon26

Honestly one of the best ntr game's I have played yet. The art style is remarkable and the battles are pretty good. Good story. Onlything I wished for I'd pregnancy but that's just my tastes.......wich admittedly are peculiar to say the least.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Schrödinger1801

The plot is good and so the characters but the H scenes, even though there are a lot of them, are all the same, the sex position in total are 4 and the figure of the male is always the same even though the men that fock her are different...
  6. 5.00 star(s)

lukee12345

Well the game was overall very good. The graphics, the art was very good but it lacks something especially in the slum, bath house and in sex. Emma's art was created very well from her face up to the bottom, sad thing no one sucked her beautiful titties. I wished she used her tits to breastfeed her guys in slum or anywhere. The people in slum are too few and they are too civilized to be in slum, I'm expecting vices like drinking, gangrape and gangbang. I hope there's a gangbang scene in men bath as well like in the water. And I guess more scene in the guild area in ruins and when defeated.

It is also like Fallen: Makina and the Ruins idk which one came first and who is derived from the other game but both were great Fallen was just shorter and fewer scenes.

The graphics was very excelent it consumed much of their time because on how constructed scenes are and in my opinion it can beat the graphics and art of, Tina: Swordman of the Scarlet Prison, which in my opinion is the best of all female protag and corruption games. When comparing the two games, the sex scene might almost be the same number but it's much easier to grind in Tina and it has muvh better route, ending and sex compare to Emma but nonetheless both are great game and really a standard model.

So base on my own rating,
    The art and graphics of Emma was 11/10
    The gameplay was 8/10 it's too grindy
    The sex scenes are 9/10 it just lacks something to be perfect but almost perfect is not bad either
    Overall, I will give it 9.5/10
  7. 5.00 star(s)

n4utee

amazing game even for ntr haters, as you play as the milf protagonist instead of a reckless cuck. In your head you can roleplay as a kind of "mastermind" corruptor or the corrupted girl itself, lol.

One of the downsides is that's a bit too grindy, but I found rather unfair to decrease a star because of it. Go ahead and enjoy it!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Bryx

hands down one of the best hentai rpgmaker games to ever been created.
    Fell in love with it since i played it and grinded almost till i got every single scene in-game.
    The chubby Warrior lady is not your average rpgm corruption protag , she is just something else , chubby where she needs to be.
    cgs 10/10
    story 10/10
    grind 8/10
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

The King of all H-Games, the number one, this game is the greatest ever made, everybody should play this game to know what the word corruption means.

The story is amazing and well written. Everybody on the city conspires directly or indirectly with Ema's corruption. Ema has a real motivation to keep going and the corruption system works for that. Even the battle system works fine, and you would feel you really need to corrupt Ema to keep going, but the game give you the chance to not, also with like 7 or 8 level of corruption/guild, you can clearly see the change from a good girl to the lewest woman ever.

Pros:
    -Everything, is my number 1

Const:
    -Maybe, they could add more that two endings, to make the perfect game, even more perfect.
    -Maybe more "lose scenes" with monster.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Ah one of the classics of the NTR genre where you play as the wife of a couple.

The game uses the RPGM format and has an almost free roam feel to it, essentially you can go anywhere you like in the city (and unlock some places depending on how dirty you make the main character!).

You also have a huge multi level dungeon to roam in which you can level up Emma (Was 'Ema' a mispelling?) and also engage in sex acts behind your husbands back. Indeed you can even (why would you?) choose to party with your husband all the time so nothing happens to you. Or travel alone and plunge Emma into the darker side of her carnal nature.

Sex scenes feature a combination of static CG images and well as sprite sex and the kinks are varied, there is exhibition, anal, paizuri, vaginal, oral, NTR (obviously) and you can even get bummed by a dungeon monster or two, ah the perils of adventuring eh?

I put 4/5 as the husband remains completely dope-like and oblivious to everything, where I like there to be, not outright suspicion but a slight sneakiness to games of this genre. The particular scene involving the room next door to your husband or the innkeeper for example (i won't spoil them any further).

So I would definitely recommend it.