RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
@Hawii- I'm still figuring out the perversion scale, so I can't answer that.

Update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@RogerSith- For every scene in this game, you have to play through them to unlock them. You can unlock the cgs in game plus though.

RogerSith

Jun 20, 2018
@Hawii- I'm still figuring out the perversion scale, so I can't answer that.

Update:

@RogerSith- For every scene in this game, you have to play through them to unlock them. You can unlock the cgs in game plus though.

Thanks a lot bud <3 I'll try to do the game with no cheating at my first playthrough. How do you go to game plus though?

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
May seem old, but I just check svs and there appears to be an Uncensored game thats also in English.
A little heads up...

Reactions: Bkbuddhaboy

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
She enters the prostitution guild? Any tips on how? And there's also how to turn down the music volume? Thank you.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, I have to find 1 Barbell's potion, I found it near the bathroom, in the prostitution zone and in the poor neighborhood ... does anyone know where to find the last one? thank you.

Reactions: CrimsonMane

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, please, does anyone know where I can find Barbell's fourth potion? I found it near the bathroom, in the slum and in the red light district ... any tips? ... Thank you.

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
Guys, please, does anyone know where I can find Barbell's fourth potion? I found it near the bathroom, in the slum and in the red light district ... any tips? ... Thank you.
Go north of the town square towards the main gate. The chest is hidden in the side alley on the right-side.

Reactions: Ruodger

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Okay, I'm about at my wits end here. Got the three dancing scenes in the ruins (3rd floor pre-hole in wall and both safe pubs on 4th and 8th floor), but I cannot get her to dance in the Red Light District. Is there a points threshold I need to get past, or did I miss something else?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Okay, I'm about at my wits end here. Got the three dancing scenes in the ruins (3rd floor pre-hole in wall and both safe pubs on 4th and 8th floor), but I cannot get her to dance in the Red Light District. Is there a points threshold I need to get past, or did I miss something else?
You have to find Elis the night in the last room to the right of yours and talk to her ... until you can see her, you will have to increase the treason points

Reactions: Abriel

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
You have to find Elis the night in the last room to the right of yours and talk to her ... until you can see her, you will have to increase the treason points
WHY IS SHIT ALWAYS IN THE LAST PLACE I LOOK?! Took your advice and Ellis was waiting there. It all seems so simple now... I feel dumb.

Reactions: Kacho

RogerSith

Jun 20, 2018
Hey everyone can anyone of you post if there is cg scene or a side quest in each floors? I don't want to skip any of it

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
@Drakevort That depends on how much corruption Emma has in addition to whether you have beein fooling around with that general or not (I forgot the name, but you meet him when you first pass through the 2nd floor without her husband).

@Rayza12 I do not have a walkthrough but you may find help reading the thread.

@RogerSith I deleted the game after I beat it. Basically:

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes