RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Sronzer

Feb 9, 2018
I got 3 questions:
1. What does the lust stat do? I mean what practical effect? It doesnt seem to determine whether you cheat on your husband or not since that choice needs to be made by the player.
2. There is a star following Emma's name in esc screen and combat screen. What is that?

3. This will sound odd but i am trying to do a pure playthrough of the game where Emma doesnt cheat on Miguel. On second day of the game, i ran all the way to the first boss while avoiding monster. There i farmed the monsters using the healing crystal till Emma reached Lvl 16. I noticed that at some point Emma's status had changed. She went from
Travelling Warrior Woman: Travelling with her husband to protect her beloved family.
TO
Virtuous Warrior Woman: Only has eyes for her husband.

So i know more titles exsist for taking Emma down the non-cheating route and a loyal-to-her-husband might exist.
But after returning to town i spent a lot of days the Lvl 5 champion in Arena without being defeated once. So Emma's cheating count is still 0.
I wanna continue farming the Arena to get all the equipment for Miguel but i noticed that since i started farming the arena, at some point Emma's status fell back down to Travelling Warrior Woman. This happened when Emma reached lvl 19 while Miguel was lvl 18. But that could have been a coincidence.
So can anyone tell me how to increase Emma's status back to Virtuous Woman and beyond quickly without having to farm the dungeon for several hours?
Also will continuing to farm the Arena lock me out of the Good Ending even if i avoid losing and getting raped by the champion?

PS: Just for the record i have even avoided Emma selling breast milk to the shop. However in the arena fight Emma's armor has been stripped off a few times. Her current lust is around 25 and slept with husband around 16 times and the cheating count is still 0.

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
I got 3 questions:
1. What does the lust stat do? I mean what practical effect? It doesnt seem to determine whether you cheat on your husband or not since that choice needs to be made by the player.
2. There is a star following Emma's name in esc screen and combat screen. What is that?

3. This will sound odd but i am trying to do a pure playthrough of the game where Emma doesnt cheat on Miguel. On second day of the game, i ran all the way to the first boss while avoiding monster. There i farmed the monsters using the healing crystal till Emma reached Lvl 16. I noticed that at some point Emma's status had changed. She went from
Travelling Warrior Woman: Travelling with her husband to protect her beloved family.
TO
Virtuous Warrior Woman: Only has eyes for her husband.

So i know more titles exsist for taking Emma down the non-cheating route and a loyal-to-her-husband might exist.
But after returning to town i spent a lot of days the Lvl 5 champion in Arena without being defeated once. So Emma's cheating count is still 0.
I wanna continue farming the Arena to get all the equipment for Miguel but i noticed that since i started farming the arena, at some point Emma's status fell back down to Travelling Warrior Woman. This happened when Emma reached lvl 19 while Miguel was lvl 18. But that could have been a coincidence.
So can anyone tell me how to increase Emma's status back to Virtuous Woman and beyond quickly without having to farm the dungeon for several hours?
Also will continuing to farm the Arena lock me out of the Good Ending even if i avoid losing and getting raped by the champion?

PS: Just for the record i have even avoided Emma selling breast milk to the shop. However in the arena fight Emma's armor has been stripped off a few times. Her current lust is around 25 and slept with husband around 16 times and the cheating count is still 0.
I would probably try to avoid anything that Miguel wouldn't do (including the Arena) and would take him with me on every adventure into the dungeon. Maybe that would be key to unlocking everything virtuous in the game. I am also trying to stay on the straight and narrow, though I have 2 monster-related climaxes on the stats (I still have the virtuous wife title). Even so, I will try out this theory and see how far I can progress...

Edit: Before I could really try out my theory, I noticed that Ema had the "Traveling Wife" title while traveling with Miguel. She had the virtuous tile when she travelled alone. Maybe it has to do with when she is alone rather than a part of a team...

P.S.:
You have an awesome question, my friend!

Reactions: Rize

Hawii

Jun 29, 2018
I need help I explored the ruins from 2f to 6f but can't find entries to other floors I stopped in the lab where u get dildo then I don't new were to go

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
I need help I explored the ruins from 2f to 6f but can't find entries to other floors I stopped in the lab where u get dildo then I don't new were to go
If you are trying to reach the 7th floor, you have to first take Miguel with you. When you are in the part of the map with the laboratory, walk down and enter the next part of the 2nd part of map. There, you want to make a right and walk through a box-like opening untill you hit a a corner (btw, you shouldn't have seen a bridge, otherwise you are going the wrong way). Turn on that corner, walk past the wooden fences, make a left and walk until you see a crystal. Heal up if you need to and walk down untill you see two pillars in front of the next entrance. The 3rd part of the map is a bit like a maze, but there are only two points out of it, the first being where you came from.

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
I beat the game and I can honestly say that it may be best to be a pervert first and collect all the scenes first.

@ballswalrus: I don't know if there are scenes from the bath house, but you may also be deficient with the cheating points.

Hawii

Jun 29, 2018
If you are trying to reach the 7th floor, you have to first take Miguel with you. When you are in the part of the map with the laboratory, walk down and enter the next part of the 2nd part of map. There, you want to make a right and walk through a box-like opening untill you hit a a corner (btw, you shouldn't have seen a bridge, otherwise you are going the wrong way). Turn on that corner, walk past the wooden fences, make a left and walk until you see a crystal. Heal up if you need to and walk down untill you see two pillars in front of the next entrance. The 3rd part of the map is a bit like a maze, but there are only two points out of it, the first being where you came from.

Thank you

Reactions: zx960340xz
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes