RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
It depends.
With Miguel in your party battles are easier but you need to spend more money on both your equipment and items.

If you decide to cheat, men on the town and in the dungeons will make you discounts on items for having sex with them.
yeah if I every play this again, I'd just stick with the easier battles. Idk the whole cheating aspect just makes me feel sick or something(maybe it's her being unhappy with the husband after you start cheating?). the combat in the game is fun tho.

Reactions: DrLizardman
Sep 6, 2023
yeah if I every play this again, I'd just stick with the easier battles. Idk the whole cheating aspect just makes me feel sick or something(maybe it's her being unhappy with the husband after you start cheating?). the combat in the game is fun tho.
Yeah most of this kind of games rely on the whole "wife cheating on husband" aspect. Pure runs are possible on a lot of those games but after that there's really not much to it.

This game is really about cheating on the protagonist's husband. There's literally only two variations of the sex scene with Miguel (the one where you cheat on him and the other when you don't).

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
Yeah most of this kind of games rely on the whole "wife cheating on husband" aspect. Pure runs are possible on a lot of those games but after that there's really not much to it.

This game is really about cheating on the protagonist's husband. There's literally only two variations of the sex scene with Miguel (the one where you cheat on him and the other when you don't).
I'm also guessing you have to cheat to progress in the story? also how does the cheating ending end?

Sep 6, 2023
I'm also guessing you have to cheat to progress in the story? also how does the cheating ending end?
You don't have to cheat in order to advance the story.
In regards of the hidden ending (I'll hide spoilers if someone is still interested in discovering it by themselves):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 6, 2023
Well as I promised, the second event on the Guard's Post is ready!
This is a titfuck event and I think I over did myself with this one but I just let my imagination fly and made it a little bit longer than the first one.
1701331394463.png

This time the video has audio but the quality is not that great, if anyone knows a way to record my laptop's system audio in a decent quality (and without having to buy external equipment) please let me know about it.
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it!

PD: I think I haven't clarify this but English is not my native language, so if you encounter orthography errors or sentences sounding weird or not making sense at all PLEASE INFORM ME OF IT and suggest a better way of wording it. I would appreciate your constructive criticism a lot in this regard.

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
You don't have to cheat in order to advance the story.
In regards of the hidden ending (I'll hide spoilers if someone is still interested in discovering it by themselves):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah that doesn't sound very appealing to me. I kinda wish she didn't have a family, it would have been a little better. You know anything like that?

Sep 6, 2023
I'm developing the third event.
It involves oral sex and some piss fetish... No necessarily my favorite fetish but for the sake of variety and the context of the place of the event I found it appropriated, also it's very minor stuff and not a whole golden shower thing.

I also added the background music that plays on all the sex scenes to all the events of the Guard Post.
1701804816204.png

I only have two more planned events on the base floor of this place. Then I'm planning on moving on to the Underground Jail and will leave for last the event on the second floor involving the chief of the Guard's Post fucking and hiring Emma.

I also have planned more events for the other places that I restored access to but for now I'm focusing on completing the whole Guard's Post and releasing it for you to enjoy it!

Jan 31, 2020
Why are you laughing, parakeep? You know i'm right. As it was, it felt kinda half-baked if you asked me. She cheated in the city, but when they went home, she also cheated with the neighborhood watch? I'm like, wtf?!? This game is all over the place!

Jan 31, 2020
I'm developing the third event.
It involves oral sex and some piss fetish... No necessarily my favorite fetish but for the sake of variety and the context of the place of the event I found it appropriated, also it's very minor stuff and not a whole golden shower thing.

I also added the background music that plays on all the sex scenes to all the events of the Guard Post.
View attachment 3146000

I only have two more planned events on the base floor of this place. Then I'm planning on moving on to the Underground Jail and will leave for last the event on the second floor involving the chief of the Guard's Post fucking and hiring Emma.

I also have planned more events for the other places that I restored access to but for now I'm focusing on completing the whole Guard's Post and releasing it for you to enjoy it!
Can you please make a pregnancy ending for emma? That would have been hot af.

Reactions: Dandy_Survived
Sep 6, 2023
Can you please make a pregnancy ending for emma? That would have been hot af.
I actually thought of adding multiple endings (specially pregnancy) but for now it's actually out of the scope of my modding efforts. I'll not rule it out but for now I'm focused on finishing the extra content on the Guard's Post and other previously inaccessible areas.

Jan 31, 2020
I actually thought of adding multiple endings (specially pregnancy) but for now it's actually out of the scope of my modding efforts. I'll not rule it out but for now I'm focused on finishing the extra content on the Guard's Post and other previously inaccessible areas.
Great! As long as it's within your plans, i ain't complaining. I'll wait no matter how long it takes. This game was a gem before, but with your efforts, it became a real treasure.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
would love to see lots of preggo and maybe adding preggo sex?

Sep 6, 2023
Hi everyone!

Sorry for the radio silence, end of the year for me was a a time of lots of work (my real work), parties and drinking (some of you may guess now in what country I live) but now I'm back on track with the dev work.

I was stuck on the blowjob/piss event for quite some time making little progress due to writer's block but now I was able to finish it and not only that, I'm on the process of adding a variation of the event that will play after you complete it for the first time:
Captura de pantalla 2024-01-17 141855.png
I'm just adding a variation for this event but I'll considering adding other variations to other events on the Guard Post depending of how long it takes me to implement them.

I'll upload a video of the event this night when I arrive home from work around 9-10pm (CTM)

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I already have the basic idea of the events regarding the two public bathrooms that are in the Trade District and the Slums respectively:
1705523026843.png

1705523040415.png

Just a hint: it involves semen recollection (and a system that calculates the amount obtained in milliliters) and condoms (an element that is not in the original game but that I plan of adding in the future).

Well, see you next time!

Sep 6, 2023
Well here you have the video I promised plus a little preview of the variation to that scene:

Is nothing mind blowing mind you, but having variations in some events after completing them for the first time spices things up and encourage players to search for what events have said variations.

Like I said in my last post, I'll evaluate if adding variations to SOME events is worth all the hassle.

Last edited:

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Well here you have the video I promised plus a little preview of the variation to that scene:
Google Drive

Is nothing mind blowing mind you, but having variations in some events after completing them for the first time spices things up and encourage players to search for what events have said variations.

Like I said in my last post, I'll evaluate if adding variations to SOME events is worth all the hassle.
holy shit, is perfect

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes