RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Ok after a long long long time(because i was playing this on my vacations) i finally finish a "walkthrough" with the points for the scenes, but i wanna clarify something first:

- The points with (*) means that i save after the scene so i don't know if you can get the scene with 10 or 5 points less
- The game REALLY FUCK ME UP with 8th floor scene because to trigger that you need to do the 4th floor scene first(if you don't do this the scene doesn't trigger even you have 1 millon points), i mean go to 4th floor-scene-use crystal-enter again-go to 8th floor-scene, so i think with 150 points can get it.

Sep 6, 2023
Maybe I'm to late to the party but I liked this game so much that I couldn't help but to make Emma on the Soul Calibur VI character creator.

I really hope Heisendou to make a sequel like he did with Elise, with pregnancy mechanic and/or ending included.

I also managed to open the game as a project on RPG Make VX Ace, been doing some edits and while I have the general idea of how to add new scenarios and quests I'm quite inexperienced.

kulkun890

Jun 18, 2018
Maybe I'm to late to the party but I liked this game so much that I couldn't help but to make Emma on the Soul Calibur VI character creator.

I really hope Heisendou to make a sequel like he did with Elise, with pregnancy mechanic and/or ending included.

I also managed to open the game as a project on RPG Make VX Ace, been doing some edits and while I have the general idea of how to add new scenarios and quests I'm quite inexperienced.
I also really like this game and I tried to edit Ema's armor in a standing pose (front) (I don't like tasset and belt xd) and I want to generate more events using the CG from other Heisendou games, but it's difficult to adapt them for Ema at least for me

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes