RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

BlackHabbit

Oct 17, 2019
hello fellas, downloaded the game(megalink the other ones dont work for me) to try it,
but i think the game is not complete?
when i start it, it show error that fonts is missing,
downloaded the font part now it say i miss some Graphics title1 gate stuff and so on.
i assume that the link is to an incomplete game
can somebody look at it confirm and help ?
thanks in advance

nvm has to do with the rpg maker just copied some standard files from the installion rpg maker ace thingy in the game files nad worked

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2023
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I've been working on restoring access to cut content on the game, more specifically unused and inaccessible places. There was probably planned content and events that were cut from the final game due to time constrains by the developer but for that reason I also decided to fill it with my own made events.

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, I'm just grasping the details of how RPM Maker VX Ace works but I think I'm on a good path.

I'm first starting with the Guard's Post, previously inaccessible now it can be entered:
Captura de pantalla 2023-10-24 221840.png

This is the original first floor interior:
Captura de pantalla 2023-10-24 221829.png

I had to modify it a and expand it for the events I'm planing on creating:
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-05 200314.png

My idea for the whole place is that the Guard Post's chief has a problem of low moral among the guard members, so he hires Emma (after he fucks her himself of course) to become the "Guard Post comfort girlfriend"to boost the moral.

This is the chief's office, it already has an event to turn on the switch that allows Emma to have sex with every guard member:
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-05 200449.png

It has a underground room, I'm also using this place to expand on Emma's duties:
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-05 200504.png

I already have a full event done on the Guard's Post, I'll be uploading the video as soon as I can (I need to get back to my real work).

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I've been working on restoring access to cut content on the game, more specifically unused and inaccessible places. There was probably planned content and events that were cut from the final game due to time constrains by the developer but for that reason I also decided to fill it with my own made events.

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, I'm just grasping the details of how RPM Maker VX Ace works but I think I'm on a good path.

I'm first starting with the Guard's Post, previously inaccessible now it can be entered:
View attachment 3092181

This is the original first floor interior:
View attachment 3092182

I had to modify it a and expand it for the events I'm planing on creating:
View attachment 3092184

My idea for the whole place is that the Guard Post's chief has a problem of low moral among the guard members, so he hires Emma (after he fucks her himself of course) to become the "Guard Post comfort girlfriend"to boost the moral.

This is the chief's office, it already has an event to turn on the switch that allows Emma to have sex with every guard member:
View attachment 3092199

It has a underground room, I'm also using this place to expand on Emma's duties:
View attachment 3092202

I already have a full event done on the Guard's Post, I'll be uploading the video as soon as I can (I need to get back to my real work).
also why not detain her together with the other prisoners for weeks or even months who haven't touched any woman a very very long time ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: nano1111
Sep 6, 2023
Well here it is the video. It has no audio since I'm to dumb to figure out how to record the audio without sounding like crap since it only records it from my laptop's microphone but rest asure that it already has sound effects and music.

The video:

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Well here it is the video. It has no audio since I'm to dumb to figure out how to record the audio without sounding like crap since it only records it from my laptop's microphone but rest asure that it already has sound effects and music.

The video: Google Drive
this game might be underrated due to Heisendou recycling content but I prefer Emma over some thousand years old loli girl

If it's good enough dont forget to share it

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Oh yeah I'm totally planning on sharing it when its done.

Now I want to be clear that I'm going radio silent for what's left of this week and the next one due to work load.
completely understandable. I'm not someone who wank in front of pc 24/7

just don't get lost for like a year. as far as I know there are too many great MILF game devs who have gone lost, one of it is CaptainSikorsky the dev or Kirstin the War Demon and the dev of Mature quest. If only I could have them back by sacrificing hundreds or even thousands of loli game devs, I will.

Last edited:

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
Is there a happy ending? like can I play the game with the husband or do I have to be alone to progress?

Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
Is there a way to have sprint permanently on like other RPGM games? How tf am I supposed to edge when I need both hands on the keyboard in order to move faster than a snail?

Sep 6, 2023
Is there a happy ending? like can I play the game with the husband or do I have to be alone to progress?
You can make a "pure run" if you want, you just have to include Miguel in your party at all times so no sex events with other males play in.

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
You can make a "pure run" if you want, you just have to include Miguel in your party at all times so no sex events with other males play in.
what would be the ending for that one? I do not care for spoilers, I just want something happy to happen.

Sep 6, 2023
what would be the ending for that one? I do not care for spoilers, I just want something happy to happen.
You defeat the demon king and you return home along Miguel to take care of your child without ever cheating on him. Is actually the same ending if you go the cheating route as the "hidden ending" only is shown if the cheating sex count reaches 350 or more.

Also, I'm re-taking on developing the second event at the Guard's Post, I'll be giving you guys updates this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: lukee12345

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
You defeat the demon king and you return home along Miguel to take care of your child without ever cheating on him. Is actually the same ending if you go the cheating route as the "hidden ending" only is shown if the cheating sex count reaches 350 or more.

Also, I'm re-taking on developing the second event at the Guard's Post, I'll be giving you guys updates this week.
does the husband ever find out that Emma is cheating on him?

Sep 6, 2023
well I'm guessing do the non cheating route it makes the game a lot harder, especially the beginning?
It depends.
With Miguel in your party battles are easier but you need to spend more money on both your equipment and items.

If you decide to cheat, men on the town and in the dungeons will make you discounts on items for having sex with them.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes