RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think there's an uncensored version created by a spanish guy. By the way, any chance of the other Heisendou games getting an english makeover? Love the artstyle

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys! I have a question! I found a scientist/sage in the labyrinth asking for 3 ingredients: the troll's, the energy core and another one that I cannot find, any ideas?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Dont seems like its uncensored.
I checked again, it is uncensored for me. Are you sure you are not using the old version of the game, the 2 files have the same name.

I copyed the full save to another directory, deleted the old version of the game, unzipped the new version and copyed the full save to the game directory, here is the result;

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Nice game. Only downside is that some CGs are overused for many different events. The maps are sometimes a bit too big to my taste too, extending the game for nothing in my opinion. But overall, it's a game you should try.

Reactions: Shongas

vampire

Dec 28, 2017
can somebody tell me the location of the save file cant find it in game data or in documents or even in app data

Voidking12

Apr 16, 2018
need some help with this. Im new to this downloading business so if someone can help me that would be great. Every time i try to open the game this shows up, and i dont know what to do. help.png

Reactions: Treatsxxx
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes