kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
I recently started an old version of this game, don't really feel like grinding through everything without cheats.
Do they still work the way described on page 6? I didn't get them working.
I'm afraid old saves typically don't work due to changes to core codes during version changes. It typically depends on the type of changes I add to the game, and as I'm still developing a lot of the mechanics and features, it often breaks old saves.

As a result I've added skip day to the start of the game to help reduce the grind.

I don't envision this to stop for some time yet as there're still quite a lot of mechanics I want to implement, but I'm still exploring ways to doing it so that they don't affect new versions, so fingers crossed!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Why not plan a bit and add a bunch of dummy variables that can be set at a patch?
That, at least, stops the references to nothing and "var not initialized" errors.
Assuming most new content starts after the existing content, of course, I know that isn't always the case.

kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Why not plan a bit and add a bunch of dummy variables that can be set at a patch?
That, at least, stops the references to nothing and "var not initialized" errors.
Assuming most new content starts after the existing content, of course, I know that isn't always the case.
The problem is I use objects extensively, so if a mechanics introduces new attributes, the save file objects won't have all the attributes needed. I'm still introducing new content to existing areas at the moment, so it keeps being affected as a result .__.U

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Hmm, yeh, not much you can do if you add to existing content. Though you could obviously still create save files that copy over and fill in the blanks.
I would agree it's not worth the effort right now, but should you get to a point where starting over would take a few hours, I could see that be a valid approach.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
dpro-anfan.gif dpro-catfan.gif dpro-elifan.gif dpro-karfan.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/09/156351_dpro-anfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/09/156352_dpro-catfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/09/156353_dpro-elifan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/09/156354_dpro-karfan.gif

Pechvogel

Sep 2, 2018
Hi, really nice game,love the process of training and how he girls became more and more slut.
just one question so far, i played it through but never got these two pictures.

Did I miss something?

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
I imagine the first one is from a route I never took where you don't change Karen's programming and you end up watching her put Catherine into the other device to finish/perform some additional programming. The second one I'm almost positive got in a playthrough a while back as part of the plan you have to trick Karen into thinking her version of the programming worked and trap her in the Living Quarters, but the scene may have been reworked, or you might have to make some specific choices to see that exact picture.

kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
The first image wasn't part of 0.3.6 even though I'd added the image already. The second image is part of the normal play through, but you need to choose not to have sex with Catherine.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Nice Game. I dont know the old Releases, but its a really good feeling to play an incomplete Game with real and temporary Endings. Even if the coming Storyline leads to global Domination, it still ends at a good Point, no half trained Slaves and no open Events that you cant remember at the next Update.
Only one Suggestion: Nudism. Involve it in trainings at >15 Modesty and make it selectable for trained Slaves please.

Reactions: kivik and cvbn28c

JhonStand

Jan 29, 2018
I found that the game has been updated in Patreon and I am looking forward to updating to the new version here~
Sorry... my translation software automatically translated my reply...

Feb 14, 2018
I started looking at this (android build) a few weeks ago, but I hadn't had a chance to experiment with this yet. I think I saw that a future version of Renpy will have an inbuilt Android compiler - unless I was mistaken. So I'm waiting a bit before investigating again as I want to focus my time on development atm!

That said, I don't know how well my game will work on phones - I try to keep the buttons large, but I suspect some of the text will be too small to read and some UI elements struggle on a small screen. So I think the best shot may be an Android tablet! My focus will definitely be on the desktop version, but I may release the GUI scripts for someone else to optimise for mobile. Please don't hold me to it though, it's just the best approach I can think of right now.
So may I ask what's the update with the whole Android port
Thanks in advance

Vi_sev

Oct 27, 2017
Hello,

I have an issue: I get to the point when I decide to test Karen's loyalty. Send her to buy bondage gear and everything.
Thing is, nothing happens after. I finish Anna's programming, and the game is finished.
How do I get Karen's loyalty scenes?

Thank you.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Uhm, you should get a notification while watching your latest subject that your goods have arrived, then you talk to karen and tell her it's time.
Works just fine.
Or do you mean the android port or smth? No idea regarding that one.

zugnom

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone know when 0.3.7 will be released to the public?

It looks looks like 0.3.7. dropped for Patreons on Aug 31.The Patreon page says "$1 patrons will receive monthly updates" and "Public release will be two weeks after $1 patrons' release."

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes