jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Should note that it appears old saves won't work. It just took me back to the title screen for all of the ones I had.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
So game has a 30 days time limit? :(
No possibility of a sandbox or easy mod for those who like to take their time?

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
It's not that hard. I got the first girl in around 20 days, the second has no timelimit and the third is very easy, think I needed around 15 days.

I'm exciteted were this game will lead, I love it :)

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
I got a message after programming Kate "the subject has not been around long enough for history"! So as far as I guess I'm missing some action here, how to fix it?

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
For some reason the posted save does not work for me. When I try to load, it goes straight to the main menu.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Sorry, interesting concept but too boringly grindy for my taste. And why on earth have "contentment" as a factor when there isn't a measure for it? Bit more joined-up thinking needed here??

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry, interesting concept but too boringly grindy for my taste. And why on earth have "contentment" as a factor when there isn't a measure for it? Bit more joined-up thinking needed here??
There is a contentment stat later on. You just haven't gotten that far yet.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Looks like a good game but seem to hit a problem. I've hypnotized the first two persons and on the third. I can get her to 100% programmed but nothing triggers at that time. I can travel to the office, lab and living quarters but that's it. No "rec room" as mentioned by one of the characters. So basically I'm stuck just hypnotizing someone who's already fully hypnotized and can't interact with the other two I already dominated. Any help?

cluster

May 31, 2017
Looks like a good game but seem to hit a problem. I've hypnotized the first two persons and on the third. I can get her to 100% programmed but nothing triggers at that time. I can travel to the office, lab and living quarters but that's it. No "rec room" as mentioned by one of the characters. So basically I'm stuck just hypnotizing someone who's already fully hypnotized and can't interact with the other two I already dominated. Any help?
You're almost at the end of the current content. If you play until the end of the month, you get an ending. During the week, Karen is at the lab and there is a little bit of content there.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
You're almost at the end of the current content. If you play until the end of the month, you get an ending. During the week, Karen is at the lab and there is a little bit of content there.
Yeah just checked again. Karen isn't in the lab (or at least there is nothing to indicate that I can interact with her and I don't see her) and I played to the end of the month and no change, still stuck with Anna in the living quarters totally programmed but not triggering any kind of end scene or anything. I can't even interact with her, let her out or anything.

Going to retry the game and see if perhaps it's just a strange loop bug or something.

cluster

May 31, 2017
Yeah just checked again. Karen isn't in the lab (or at least there is nothing to indicate that I can interact with her and I don't see her) and I played to the end of the month and no change, still stuck with Anna in the living quarters totally programmed but not triggering any kind of end scene or anything. I can't even interact with her, let her out or anything.

Going to retry the game and see if perhaps it's just a strange loop bug or something.
Just to make sure, Mon-Fri 9-5 nobody is in the lab? Also, my game ends on 1st Jan Year 2.
And you can also not...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
EDIT: OK just tried it again and it seems to be working now. I did run through the entire game again, didn't think that would do anything but maybe it did. Anyway, thanks for your help, it appears to be working now.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes