VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Due Process [v0.3.6.0] [kivik]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rodian95

Fun game of mind control and domination. While the mind-control portion was straight-forward, each subject needing different amounts of pressure kept things entertaining.

I wished there was a more complete story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Marcibx

This is an amazing game focusing on captivity and mindcontroll. Solid story with realistic motives, backstabbing and then punishment.
    The first two characters are great, though the third feels a bit sloppy. Still, definitely worth a play.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

theonlyondgreat

Just one of the best games i played. i extremly like this story and the art is very pleasing, not oversized tits, and just beautyfull woman. Just a great work. (sorry for english mistakes, not my main language)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bosedk

Decent Game with lots of content which is fucking rare ! Clothes change is nice but I wish there were more clothes that I could make them wear or inter change their wardrobes. Needs more sex actions but overall great game
  5. 4.00 star(s)

mrl1mb0

Rough around the edges, but the quality is there. In it's current state the game is pretty grindy and sloe but not enbearably so. Didn't encounter any bugs personally. The setting is cool and the potential to have lots of cool scenes and endings is definetely present. Looking forward to updates.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Vatana Batata

This game is amazing. The plot is decent and different from usual games where MC just feeds drugs/injects serum to create a mindless harem. Each character has some different options and it has good replayability. Must give this a try. Lots of content current at v0.3.2.3
  7. 5.00 star(s)

guildos

Great game! I wish there will be more rough content! And option to put Karen glasses off. Also I would like to change girls outfits, enslave more girls and create a whole world of fetish stuff! Maybe some incest themes, like girls has to force their family to join?