EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9WNi529y1WViOa1g2w4JW6FkNTqiWBThoOdD0Ve8BExm4SHJ9wybIeG88a5TYtO1_large_2.png

Overview:
Game Concept & Premise:

On the surface, you are running a research facility where you pay volunteers to take part in long-term studies. In reality, you are using the facility to slowly brainwash your volunteers into submission.
You will be responsible for planning the schedule of tasks and corresponding meals for the volunteers should they perform the task. These tasks will all have an effect on your volunteers, slowly pushing them into submission, however, they will reject tasks outside their comfort zones.
I'm hoping it's a twist on the genre where instead of directly manipulating your subjects, you have to indirectly lead them into submission.
Updated: 20/Aug/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Beta 0.3.6.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

"Old Saves Don't Work"

Download:
Win: - - - -
MAC: - - -
Linux: - - -

Save at the start of the new content:

Fan Signatures:

morning-after.jpg machine_00.jpg 02-karen_catherine_sex.jpg sex-01-mu2.jpg jBlc5NQ.png 11.PNG pod.jpg cage-02c.jpg

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Wasn't there already a game like this released a couple months ago? I feel like I heard an iteration of "corrupt in secret" before.:confused:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just started it, the UI is quite nice and fresh and pretty easy to understand.

Ok, finished it. Pretty good intro to the game, feels fleshed out. I hate those games where you get half way into something then you get a "not finished yet!" wall. To paraphrase Charles Winchester; "You do one thing, you do it well, then you move on".

Suggestions to follow:

When chatting and there's only one person in the room, there really doesn't need to be a "Chat with who" selection box.

Instead of the Advancing Time icon in the lower right corner, perhaps you could simply animate the Advance Time icon whenever time passes.

If Studying has no effect on the game, perhaps it should be removed until it does, to prevent people from 'stockpiling points' for when it does start to have an effect on the game.
You could probably even re-introduce it later; "All this down time, why don't I start studying?"

MadByte

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Didn't downloaded yet, so it's just an assumption, but the version number as well as the "Beta" tag seem to be misleading. The download is 50MB small, so I guess the game isn't (almost) finished yet?
If so, I slowly lose my hope in game developers :D

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Got to admit I was sceptical about the 50Mb d/l but there was a lot in there for that. My gripe is that the images are made up of backgrounds and overlays, rather than complete pictures. Eg The girl exercising.
Instead of having a picture of her in the isolation habitat exercising, it is a picture of her exercising sat over the top of the habitat background which is the same BG for all of her scenes in the experiment.
I know it is quicker to produce these images and it reduces the d/l size, but it they aren't as good as complete images for scenes.
I only ran through on one gender so not sure if it makes a vast difference at this point and could only see a small difference in the images. The one sex scene felt rushed, so maybe some work on that and future scenes.
Agree with most of the comments about - feels like a fresh approach to the corruption, though most like the intern. Also a couple of twists in this and to come from the sounds of it.
About the learning - not needed now, but do we need to start now to have high enough levels? I know that more than likely future updates will require fresh starts. But, it would be nice to know up front so it can be prepared (as opposed to stockpiling ;) ).
It is V. 0.1, how will the numbering go 0.1 - 0.9 then 1.0 or continue to 0.10? Either way it is one of the best first release demo's I've seen for a long time (ever?). It has the full story list - start, middle and end, so I would have no issue with this even being referred to as Chapter 1.

Reactions: Marcibx and DJD

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
"Female Protagonist"...sorry but playing as a skirt is not my bag baby:WutFace:
Yeah @N7 should change that as you can choose Male, Female, TG Male and TG Female with the choice of genitals on the TG. As I said in my previous post beyond your name (which you can choose), there is a minor difference in 1 piece of artwork that is easy to miss if you're not looking for it.
ETA
Tags changed TY

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
I really have high hopes for this. The UI is great, the grind is not terrible (I especially like the "skip day" feature once the goal is reached, great thing) and the story is very promising.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
I don't know if the dev reads the forum, but here it goes.
Basic idea is very nice. At the moment it feels grindy but I guess this will improve when new tasks / things to do are added.
The model look good, backgrounds are static.
The study options are useless for now, I would disable the office completely until they are needed or you have tasks to do there. I would also suggest addinc the need to study to be able to interpret the notes and study coding later to be able to alter the parameters of the hypnosis.
All in all it is a nice proof of concept, even though the game is dick-less.

Nov 24, 2017
Got to admit I was sceptical about the 50Mb d/l but there was a lot in there for that. My gripe is that the images are made up of backgrounds and overlays, rather than complete pictures. Eg The girl exercising.
Instead of having a picture of her in the isolation habitat exercising, it is a picture of her exercising sat over the top of the habitat background which is the same BG for all of her scenes in the experiment.
Thanks for the impressions. I haven't tried this yet, but this has actually gotten me more interested in the game. I like the Combin Ation style of presentation where it's just the characters overlaid on the generic background.

Lets me use my imagination to fill in the rest if I want with more personal surroundings. It's certainly a unique taste though.

Hopefully they'll eventually be able to put in the sex partners as well, although with a choice of protagonist, that might be difficult.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Something tells me that the MC might start creating a sex cult.
Either that, or go on a murder rampage inside that facility, fuck! I've probably been watching too many sci-fi horror movies.

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
UI's nice and clean, easy to navigate and hotkeys are always a plus.
Art is decent for what little there is.
Story is threadbare but that's not unusual.
Looking forward to more content.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes