WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
EDIT: OK just tried it again and it seems to be working now. I did run through the entire game again, didn't think that would do anything but maybe it did. Anyway, thanks for your help, it appears to be working now.
Do you think you could hit me with a few of your saves including the persistent? I would super appreciate it.

Reactions: botc76

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Not trying to put anything more on the dev's plate, but shouldn't Karens Machine scenes, occasionally, have slightly different text based on how you treat her?

kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
I got a message after programming Kate "the subject has not been around long enough for history"! So as far as I guess I'm missing some action here, how to fix it?
Can I confirm which character was this? Do you mean Catherine or Karen? There is no Kate in the game :eek:

a wunderfull game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that the POV's changed to third person, I should be able to implement this at some point. I don't want to add content to the dead end branches yet though until I've put a "replay" system in place where you can replay older scenes. I don't feel there's enough content to justify replays at the moment unfortunately!

On third girl cant raise contentment any ideas?
Some of the meals offer contentment, as well as the exercises / modelling if I remember correctly. Check the descriptions. I haven't finished Anna's gameplay yet as I wanted to try things out with contentment but it didn't work out, so sorry if you end up in a dead end with her!

EDIT: OK just tried it again and it seems to be working now. I did run through the entire game again, didn't think that would do anything but maybe it did. Anyway, thanks for your help, it appears to be working now.
Can I ask if you still have the save file when nothing happens? I'd like to see if there's a bug that triggers that scenario.

Not trying to put anything more on the dev's plate, but shouldn't Karens Machine scenes, occasionally, have slightly different text based on how you treat her?
I shall look into this overtime. I'm not 100% happy with the written content at the moment, but admittedly my time spent working on the mechanics has broken my flow a bit writing the content.

It won't be high up on my priority list at the moment, but little things like this is something I'd like to flesh out overtime :)

kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Sorry, it was after programming Karen.
That sounds like you've just started Anna's training in that case, so it'd take a day before the character history starts appearing in the office. Can I ask if this happened in the office, and you had the subject history turned on previously?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That sounds like you've just started Anna's training in that case, so it'd take a day before the character history starts appearing in the office. Can I ask if this happened in the office, and you had the subject history turned on previously?
Maybe you could clarify how you can get the provided save game to work? I would really appreciate that.

kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Maybe you could clarify how you can get the provided save game to work? I would really appreciate that.
As the save file was meant for my patrons as part of their early release reward, I feel uncomfortable discussing it here. I hope you understand.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
No, it was in the lab and I think the history was turned on

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
As the save file was meant for my patrons as part of their early release reward, I feel uncomfortable discussing it here. I hope you understand.

On one hand yes, on the other hand no, I hope you understand. ;)

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, if there's no working save game (and I tried all the ways I could think of, like deleting the actual save files in the appdata folder), then this will be it for me with this game for a long time as I have no nerve for this grind again to get to a few new scenes.

If anybody could provide working saves or explain how we get the provided one to work, that would be fantastic.

Reactions: kinghell
Aug 21, 2017
So... I think I'm clearly doing something wrong - I'm playing the 0.3.6.0 version on Mac and so far as I can tell, Catherine is the only character I can control? I get her to 0% resistance & modesty, and 100% programming, but the game simply ends with Catherine being released and then my character is trapped by Karen. I see everyone else talking about being able to control Karen and Anna - what am I missing? I'm pretty certain I've exhausted all available dialogue options...

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Ok so first old save file does not work. so i started new game (0.3.6.0) but i don't find programming option for Catherine...so i can not complete her programming in 30 days which leads to bad ending. there is only one option...hypnosis. So anybody know what is the problem ??

Aug 21, 2017
Ok so first old save file does not work. so i started new game (0.3.6.0) but i don't find programming option for Catherine...so i can not complete her programming in 30 days which leads to bad ending. there is only one option...hypnosis. So anybody know what is the problem ??
Programming is done through Hypnosis. Click the little spiral icon when you're in the Living Quarters, you can set whether her hypnosis sessions train Resistance, Modesty or Programming. It's generally easiest to reduce her resistance to ~50%, then switch to modesty until it's ~60%, then finish off resistance (at this point she'll be able to wear makeup and dresses, which automatically reduce modesty) - then just do programming all the way through. Switch her schedule to alternate between Cycling and Yoga in order to get her aroused and fit.

Reactions: xvertion121

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Programming is done through Hypnosis. Click the little spiral icon when you're in the Living Quarters, you can set whether her hypnosis sessions train Resistance, Modesty or Programming. It's generally easiest to reduce her resistance to ~50%, then switch to modesty until it's ~60%, then finish off resistance (at this point she'll be able to wear makeup and dresses, which automatically reduce modesty) - then just do programming all the way through. Switch her schedule to alternate between Cycling and Yoga in order to get her aroused and fit.
WOW thanks a lot. I found it.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So... I think I'm clearly doing something wrong - ...
When Karen is ill, you'll have to search the lab and make some choices. Or rather, one choice, as there's only one that makes sense.

Honestly, I think completely programming Karen is almost a letdown.
I'd have preferred to keep her roughly as she was, but with a strong compulsion to not lie to the PC and see him regularly, and maybe getting off on being treated like a tool.

Aug 21, 2017
When Karen is ill, you'll have to search the lab and make some choices. Or rather, one choice, as there's only one that makes sense.

Honestly, I think completely programming Karen is almost a letdown.
I'd have preferred to keep her roughly as she was, but with a strong compulsion to not lie to the PC and see him regularly, and maybe getting off on being treated like a tool.
I completely missed the third Search option! Thanks, I was really confused about how to not get the bad ending. Seems like an unnecessarily obscure approach to moving forward with the game, but it is what it is...

Aaaaaaaaa1

Nov 19, 2017
I recently started an old version of this game, don't really feel like grinding through everything without cheats.
Do they still work the way described on page 6? I didn't get them working.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes