lovespidey

Jun 7, 2018
I'm really looking forward to the next update. But it's been a long time since the last update. When do you have the next update?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

kivik said:
Unlocked Update: Temporary Pause

Hi guys,

I can't really excuse putting you guys on hold for so long since my last update. Things aren't great at the moment, and I simply am not in a position to make a release before the end of the month. Therefore I'm going to switch the Patreon to "per release" so as to not incur another charge to everyone's patronage.

I hope that this is a temporary set back, but without giving too much away, I'm going through some pretty major personal stuff at the moment. It may have been an influence to my struggle in the previous weeks, but it's definitely something I feel I need to sort out before I can fully resume work on the game. I have however sought out help to get my life in order, so I honestly hope it's not going to be a long standing issue.

I've not been just abandoning the game development during this time, but I've set myself some more realistic goals. I'm scaling back some fo the visions I have for the game, which I plan on leaving for a sequel / next game. I feel that by not planning and limiting to my original ideas, I've managed to complicated things more than I expected.

That said, the ideas that I'm cutting aren't things that are already in the game - so nothing will be cut from the current game.

Once again, I'm sorry for letting you guys down. My lack of communication is something I have to own up to - I did exactly the same thing as I did before, letting myself get stressed out and paralysed from giving you guys updates. That's completely on me and I accept responsibilities for that.

FYI: when development resumes, I will not be charging the first release - that'd be my "back-payment" for last month's patronage. Then I'll resume the monthly Patreon schedule.

I've also held back public free release at the moment as it'd basically put you guys on the same release as free public. Once the next release is out, the last release will be made public as well.

I want to thank you for the kind words, support and patience you've given me, however undeserved it may be.

kivik

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey guys, sorry for radio silence. I've been going through some stuff and hadn't been checking the forum. I'm aiming to push the next release before New Year though.
Nice to hear. I have rather a dev that take some downtime that one that don't know their limits and in worst case burn out complete...
I only would like to have your more communicative:p

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I agree with those above, take all the time you need;
No matter what we may want or desire, your personal health and well being should always come first.

Reactions: Dreyfus

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to make it a succes or what the other endings are. I always end up with ending 5 no matter what

kronos204

Jan 22, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to make it a succes or what the other endings are. I always end up with ending 5 no matter what
Which is ending 5? What you've got to do is search the lab as much as you can when it's possible in order to get Catherine under your control. Then, when you have Karen trapped, use the makeup options until she'll do the hypnosis.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Which is ending 5? What you've got to do is search the lab as much as you can when it's possible in order to get Catherine under your control. Then, when you have Karen trapped, use the makeup options until she'll do the hypnosis.

You ultimatly fail in ending 5

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes