• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I'm about 90% positive that you don't have all the supplies and you're missing the dildo from the moms bed. Getting out of the house has been tested by numerous people and that quest works as intended. If you can't leave, you don't have everything.
ty i will try again but thought i had it all

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
oh really all this time i been sitting there leveling up lol im like lev 13 now in there alone .so i hv to go find quest on map now then?was sure the tree came down my 1st run cause i died o the bats in front of next area of secret retreat unless that was a glitch some how

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
06.7 Jessica's quest still bugged. Couldn't hand the dust in.
(downloaded 06.7 from the patreon page)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Brand new game.

Also, in heffs house i never saw the blue haired girl. She appeared when I went to the secluded spot with dialogue that made it sound like she'd previously asked me to take her somewhere quiet. Even though I'd never seen her before.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I fixed the issue with Elise talking to the player even though she isn't there and the player hadn't talked to her yet but I'm not sure why Jessica isn't accepting the fairy dust. Everytime I try she takes them so I'm not sure what's going on with the game for you.
My game has the same issue with fairy dust, She don't acept.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Uh yeah, I took one... If a quest requires more than one of something you need to make that clear... >. <

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well then you didn't get it from here or my patreon so I dunno what to tell you other than to delete what you have and download the game from here or my patreon. I didn't post any iso, I dunno about any iso, I'm not troubleshooting any iso. If you can't download from mega I can post a different link but I have no idea what you downloaded.
Many Thanks, Carmen

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Added update per developer's updated link per developer's request.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes