VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
cant leave the house i got the armor and weapons for the sisters and i grabbed the stuff from the fridge and i cant leave house since dope keeps saying he needs supplies still and i started a new game to see if it fixed itself but it doesnt so im stick in the house :/

Havemdir

Jul 6, 2017
I got a problem with game i am stuck in house ( i got the party with 2 sisters but i cannot leave house i try the garden and front door but i can only leave to pool in this stage it's just dead end - it says i need supplies first i pick up ginsing tonic from fridge - is this all in game or you can do something ? )

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I am getting a error when I try and enter the dojo

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
1st the museum, talk to the chick in the dorm, home talk to mom, sex shop, then tryred to enter dojo

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
Hmm. Thanks for trying it out. Maybe something happened while it was being compressed. It works fine on my end but I'll reupload it and see if that fixes things. Honestly there isn't much to do after that point, I'll be adding a little more content with the next minor update but that's more or less it for now. How was the scene at least?
thx for the fast repels I will try with another link to see if that works, if not I will just have to wint for next update. the scene was good cant want till I can fuck the shit out of the curator

Last edited:
Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
this game desperately needs a quest log. i got the crystal in the museum and have no clue whats next

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes