VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
V.1 update coming along fine, just setting up the characters and doing test renders.

Here are a couple of the test shots of characters I haven't posted yet. Well, I suppose I haven't posted any to this thread. Anyway, enjoy:

Laura, recruitable, found in game at museum. (Can't recruit yet)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Water Nymph (generic) one will be recruitable tho. (Not in game yet.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know what you think.
Just got done reading through this topic. I just recently swore off rpgm, somehow you've convinced me to to go back on my word. congrats:test:

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

Goose72826

Jul 18, 2017
Please let me edit your game-text! Free of charge (Obviously), I'm looking to get into any editing work I can get my hands on.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, what to do after buy armor at the dojo and sexy shop?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
That depends on what you've already done.
Hi Carmen, are you sure you're a male? Carmen is not exactly a male name but ok:)
I have done all the museum (to have a quest to buy new things), buyed armor and weapon for me and weapon for my sisters, maybe now i have go to work like photographer?

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
Error occurred in the narrow path of the northern forest
failed to load: img/animations/Magic2.png

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
What were you doing when you got that error? I took that file out to save space, along with a lot of other stuff, because I'm literally not using it. It shouldn't have a need to load. I can always add that file back, but I don't know why it's being called to load.
I was fighting an enemy who attacked and caused the error.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I've been trying to replicate your issue but the game works fine for me. It's possible I uploaded the wrong version tho. However, make sure you've gotten the player's armor from his room, dildo(in bed) and sisters armor from mom's room, weapon from the upstairs bathroom and laundry room downstairs, and the drinks from the fridge. I'll be uploading a hotfix for the combat and a minor issue with the mom. Maybe that will fix the issue if nothing else does.
my issue is supplies.teamed up with sisters and cant get out of home without supplies,i tried the kitchen i have the 0.06.02

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Are there supposed to be so few images in the Pictures folder? Also doesn't look like I can extract images from any of the files in the download.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes