VN - RPGM - Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Canto Forte

This is now just a Ren'py style game made with RPG Maker.
    Al the agony of pixels running around and wall phasing and game freezing and gibberish is coming to a close. All the gibberish is still there, but we access the scenes now, game makes more visual sense, great animations, same convoluted plot and unnerving plot holes, uneasy character developments and unruly plot devices. Basicly now the annoying one liners are crammed in some small rtext boxes dancing around the screen and the bigger picture is the great dame and the action on screen => win /win!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

B10

It's just impossible to play. Even if you use a cheat editor the others level as hard as you level. I don't like games where the fighting is more important then the game itself. The idea of the game is good, but this way it's no fun to play.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

takeshikovash

The storyboard is very funny and intriguing. Excellent dialogues and spicy events. I hope, in further development, for more animated scenes and easy use of the mao. Instead is a very good game, addictive, it improves your harrassment for the female characters, it hasn't hidden moral judgement in the plot, and has a fresh and natural approach at the weed, the just level of depravity for an enjoyable sex life!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Every1sGrudge

[Rev v0.11.5.6 hotfix]
    Writing voice is underdeveloped and has issues picking a tone & point of view. Pacing is weird. Circumstances and scenes are contrived. Moment-to-moment game flow suffers (it's a chore to even get out of the MC's house).
    Too much 4thWall cringe, especially in the tutorial bits.

Character models are decent but posing is stiff at times.

None of this is helped by the Chrono Trigger references, the tryhardy 420YOLOSWAG nomenclature, or that this is the millionth redux of the MC + Hot Mom + 2 Hot Sisters trope you'll see this week. Overall the execution seems almost satirical, but I don't get the feeling that was intended.

TLDR: Is this memes...?
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Andy02

This game has some of the best sex animation I have seen in any game. Animation image rendering very well done, Story is clear and well thought out. most RPGM are not done with the level of quality Carmen had made a story that keeps the player engaged, the fight mini game are not too hard easy to level up. Everyone should check this game out.