VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Ain't that a bitch... Your save would've been more useful so I could see exactly where you were, buuuut, I just finished updating all the items/events and I need to do a full playthrough myself to make sure those changes didn't break shit. So I'll do that and fix any bugs I come across along the way. I'm adding the renders to the museum scene, but once I finish adding what I currently have to add, then wrap up the event (it's currently broken while adding the renders but I can obviously patch it up for a playthrough), I'll stop adding/updating shit and do that playthrough. Let's make sure all the old shit is working before I get to adding new shit, eh?

If all is well, I'll upload that data folder as a hotfix then upload the game in full once the rest of the renders are ready. Just finished the "Knight" scene and I'm working on the "Temple" scene now. It's the second longest scene and once it's done the rest will be a cake walk. Laura's scene too. Here's a preview render for taking the time to test the game out. I appreciate it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hakulaku97

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'm sure nobody cares, however, if you've ever wanted to see the monotonous bs.... I mean fun, that goes into making an RPG maker game I've started streaming from time to time in my discord; like right now. If you happen to pop up and I'm not doing anything it's because I'm packing/smoking a bowl.

Sorry about the double post ;)

Fraekke

Apr 8, 2018
You walk forward, event plays out, lights cut on. If that isn't happening then there's a bug I need to fix. Currently doing a playthrough now so I'll get to that part soon enough.
It's the same place I'm still stuck, even after the latest data library you uploaded. It's the same save as I uploaded in post #1015.
Could you save before you enter that temple/dungeon and share the save file if you don't get stuck?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I've finished my playthrough of the prologue. I fixed all the bugs I saw and I have like 2 minor things to tweak. I'm going to do another playthrough in about 30 mins or so to make sure I got all the bugs then I'll release the bugfix, which I'll upload in full. I'll be streaming the playthrough in Discord but I doubt anybody shows up. If you do pop in and the screen is just sitting on MZ, I'm probably packing/smoking a bowl or cooking if I got hungry... And I'll be back soon. Anyway, the fix should be ready within 24 hours or sometime shortly after the stream.

Edit: Game has been updated. Links on the main post.

Last edited:

Fraekke

Apr 8, 2018
GODs This game !!

Even with the walkthough the temple is actually still hard. Each fight by itself isn't actually that bad, but unless you know exactly what you're going to run into around the corner, and where to swing left /right down to the smallest detail, you risk running out of resources.

The mobs have a lot of health, which is fine as long as you have stamina, but 20 x 20sp potions and 1 x 50sp doesn't last very long, especially if you end up picking up a few extra fights. Worst part is, in the beginning it doens't actually make the fights a challenge .. they just become tedious as f.....
... I suppose the game is balanced around having a bowl while chilling - not trying to race through an area to actually experience the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: and stupid me hadn't saved halfway through, so thats the entire temple I have to do again! I'll get back into it, but its just too tedious right now.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
GODs This game !!

Even with the walkthough the temple is actually still hard. Each fight by itself isn't actually that bad, but unless you know exactly what you're going to run into around the corner, and where to swing left /right down to the smallest detail, you risk running out of resources.

The mobs have a lot of health, which is fine as long as you have stamina, but 20 x 20sp potions and 1 x 50sp doesn't last very long, especially if you end up picking up a few extra fights. Worst part is, in the beginning it doens't actually make the fights a challenge .. they just become tedious as f.....
... I suppose the game is balanced around having a bowl while chilling - not trying to race through an area to actually experience the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: and stupid me hadn't saved halfway through, so thats the entire temple I have to do again! I'll get back into it, but its just too tedious right now.
Great feedback! The temple is meant to be hard, but not "that" hard. Resource wise, there is a mob with a "Tonberry shop" (A shop that sells the items from all the other shops you've been to + the ATM) in the dungeon so that you can resupply if need be. It's in the back of the dungeon though and you have to walk through various rooms to get to it. There is also a pool that refills health/stamina and removes bad status effects too. But it's in the same place as the shop so you'd have to get to it. And if you don't know that it's there... it's not really useful. Right? I could also lower the HP of enemies too, but combat is going to be really unbalanced until I get more feedback. That said, you should be able to "race" through it because you can run away from enemies better now. Previously when escaping the enemy would just attack again, now they wait a bit before moving to attack again. Except maybe the two spiders in that one room.

The poison WAS meant to be a pain in the ass. That's definitely intentional. None of the basic status effect removers (bandages, antidotes, etc.) are 100% effective. Potions are. That's also intentional. The spiders that ambush you "blow up" after they die with a chance to apply poison and bleed. You have no way of knowing this but there is a chest in the "maze" map (the map with the goo girls and lots of rocks) that has 10 "cleansing" potions in it. Between the 10, I think, I had bought on the save, + the antidotes, the shop, the spring, and that chest, there should be plenty of resources for the player to remove status effects. Some tips for others though, stay out of the acid on the ground. Run from the centipedes. Run from the spiders, if you can. Don't remove statuses in the middle of battle, wait until it's over and you should be good. Make sure to let down the vine so that you can easily go from the front of the dungeon to the back. Remember that there is a pool in the back that will completely heal you and there is a mob that sells everything currently available to buy in game.

Don't let the game stress you. I do want it to be challenging but not stressful. If things seem too hard, you're probably missing something. In this case, you never got to the pool/shop before running out of items. One thing to try is to quickly go through the dungeon, don't worry about collecting/fighting things at first, get to the point where you drop the vine in the entrance and now you can easily go from the front to the back of the dungeon.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes