• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Never knew Jojo's bizarre adventure got a parody H spinoff.
...Nothing wrong with Jojo's but this has jack shit to do with anything Jojo's Bizarre Adventure related. Not thematically or even stylistically as far as I'm concerned. Not sure where you got that connection. I wouldn't mind if it got as popular as Jojo's though. *shrugs*

Jun 17, 2018
I've been playing your game from the very get go. I've always liked what you've created. Your game definitely adds a variety rather than the same old stuff you find here. It's good to see you back on the horizon with the same passion as before. I'll check out your new update and leave you a review. Thanks for the update good sir.
Hey Carmen, first of all, I'd like to say that the blue text box is really kinda heavy on the eye. I'd prefer a light colored one. Is it possible to change that color in the game? Secondly, let's say i was really unattentive, so i picked the weapon for the little sister and gave it to her and i forgot that the older sister had her bathroom separate. So i ended up talking to the older sister before giving her the weapon. So after i picked the weapon and went to give it to her, she just disappeared. She was not in her room nor did she i see her anywhere near the house. I'll play the remaining part the next weekend and let you know about it. But for now, this is what i encountered.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Hey Carmen, first of all, I'd like to say that the blue text box is really kinda heavy on the eye. I'd prefer a light colored one. Is it possible to change that color in the game? Secondly, let's say i was really unattentive, so i picked the weapon for the little sister and gave it to her and i forgot that the older sister had her bathroom separate. So i ended up talking to the older sister before giving her the weapon. So after i picked the weapon and went to give it to her, she just disappeared. She was not in her room nor did she i see her anywhere near the house. I'll play the remaining part the next weekend and let you know about it. But for now, this is what i encountered.
I'll see about letting the player change the bg color, I actually think one of the plugins I'm using might allow for player choice but I'll need to see. Thanks for reporting the bug as well, I'll take a look at that too.

Edit:
I just fixed the bug, simple variable mixup. Easy peasy. Also, you can already change the menu color by going into the options, selecting UI then changing it to whatever you want. :)

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2018
The only things I have to say, and it's possible that is totally personal, is .... I prefer the characters as they were I think they were beautiful and simpler, but I liked everybody and maybe that's on me .... and last the game were laggy in certain parts before but now ... I don't have words to explain, but it's almost ... almost impossible to play, and I didn't even go out of the house, so I don't know if it's better or worst out there in the game ... in the builds before the worst place was the museum, now I don't want to imagine how it is there.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The only things I have to say, and it's possible that is totally personal, is .... I prefer the characters as they were I think they were beautiful and simpler, but I liked everybody and maybe that's on me .... and last the game were laggy in certain parts before but now ... I don't have words to explain, but it's almost ... almost impossible to play, and I didn't even go out of the house, so I don't know if it's better or worst out there in the game ... in the builds before the worst place was the museum, now I don't want to imagine how it is there.
Thanks for trying the game. Your preference is what it is. I'm can't knock that. I liked the old models too. But I like the new ones as well. Thanks for reporting your experience, it reminded me that I need to optimize the maps. I learned that the "walking" feature is left on by default when creating a new event, well actually I knew that part already, and having this left on can cause lag if there are tons of events using it. The only events that need it are things that move and 95%-99% of the events on most maps are stationary and don't need it. I've never really worried about unchecking it because it's never been an issue for me but with people reporting lag in older versions I looked into it and found that out. I've not had much lag so it slipped my mind but I need to go through all my older/ported maps and make sure that feature is turned off for the events that don't need it. To put it in perspective, the main room in Dope's house has 111 events currently on it. Only 3 of those events move and thus need the "walking" feature checked. I'll have that sorted out by the next update.

That said... if you're lagging in Dope's house, what in the hell is going on with your PC? How old is that bad boy/girl? Your PC is probably older than me, ha. Your PC was probably going obsolete back when Mac's were called Macintosh's, ha. You gotta use dial up to connect to the internet, ha. Matter of fact, you're using AOL, ha. When you turn it on, your PC clicks so much that your neighbors think you're lighting fireworks in the house, ha. You had to get an external hard drive because your PC only supports floppy disks, ha. You gotta turn your PC on 2 hours before you actually plan to use it, ha. The game is in HD, but everything looks like it's in 4 bit to you, ha. Heh. I kid, I kid. Seriously though, even after optimizing the maps this game might be hard on your PC, especially the dungeon which I already optimized and it causes my own PC to lag. I wouldn't be surprised if you went there and your PC immediately caught on fire and exploded....

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I was trying this game out again been sometime but I have gotten to the training session. for the life of me can't figure out the controls. mouse move fast and my team moves very slow. Anyone have tips?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I was trying this game out again been sometime but I have gotten to the training session. for the life of me can't figure out the controls. mouse move fast and my team moves very slow. Anyone have tips?
Use basic attacks then run away at the right time, you can't beat it. The party is weak since it's the first battle and you've got no techs so trying to stack bleed with the sisters is key.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
GAME UPDATE
-------------------------------------------------

I've had a rough couple of weeks. I finally got the update ready but my dog recently died and I've not really been in the mood to test or upload it. I still feel some type of way about that but I also need to get the update out too. So I've played it through and if I'm being honest, I don't think the changes to the dungeon did much, if anything, to reduce lag... I'll try some other things later but right now I'm not really in the mood to work on the game or render either. I'm uploading the update now, I'll post links as they're ready. That's all for now, don't know when the next update will be ready.

v0.04.1 Changelog
  • Added Fire's party chat stuff. You can talk to her sprite or hit "C" to bring up the menu.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented you from leaving the dungeon after beating the boss.
  • Fixed a bug when using the Tonpussy shop in the dungeon.
  • Attempted to reduce lag in the dungeon but... Meh.
| |

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
this poor paranormal corruption game has been in development for a while. Great Plot it just seems it has been through Hell.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DopesLustfulAdventures-0.04.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.04.1] [Dope] Compressed

Win(~356MB):

Tool:UAGC

BobTheF

Mar 22, 2019
Oh wow found it, why make that scrollable there's tons of room for it

Yeah I found it just now, I guess people still play in 640x480, not sure why you'd need to make that list scrollable.
Just tried the game for the first time today and had the same problem, also needed to look at the walk through to find the weapons. Not great for first impressions

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes