VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

SALMAN SADIK

Feb 8, 2022
OIC. I have gathered my armor, weapon, sisters amors and whips and supplies from the fridge. When I go to sisters they always ask if I found everything and only the answer is no. am I missing something?
how i can give whips to blaze?/she isnot in her room?is blaze's weapon whip??

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
when will the game be updated?
Not sure really. I don't have as much time as I'd like to work on the game but I am working on it. Not giving any ETA until I'm sure the update is about ready though. That said, this update is taking a lot longer than originally anticipated, but once I finish it no future updates should ever take anywhere near as long.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v0.03
from 1.81 GB to 325 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
0.03 bug
Can`t leave the Forest. Mouse, gamepad or keyboard.
There is a genuine bug in the forest. Thanks for pointing it out else I would've skipped past it. The bug occurs after dealing with the bear, but backtracking to other areas of the forest before exiting. I've fixed it, and will fix anything else I might come across while replaying the current build.

I'll release a bugfix soon, along with the current build of the game (mainly because there is no real way to separate the two). It's not going to be an "update" but there will be additional story content in the game. Obviously it's not finished and I'll cut access where the work ended. As I said, I'm replaying the game now, making sure all the items/variables/etc link to the proper spots with the updates to the database. Once I finish that, I do want to add/alter some of the story content that I had already worked for this update. Basically, I'll be adding a boss in where there was none. Fun stuff. Hopefully I can get this done by Friday. Again, this is NOT an update, the update is still in progress and coming, this will just be a bugfix that happens to have additional content... That said, for those that haven't played v0.03, the bugfix might be worth trying out.

Edit:
I was trying to get the bugfix out before I passed out for the day but I couldn't put the finishing touches on what I wanted to get done. Going to sleep for now, but unless something major happens I'll have the bugfix up within 24 hours of waking up. The update will be v0.03b (there is no a) and it won't be a true update, but it'll be way more than a bugfix. I'll talk more on it when I get it uploaded.

Edit 2:
v0.03b Enjoy.
| |

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyrme

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
How do you look at the book in the Codex?
Is it an item?
or an option?
where is it in the menu?
is it a hotkey?
It's a menu option in the main menu. You may not have noticed the dot but you can scroll, it's more than 2 lines.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
There is a genuine bug in the forest. Thanks for pointing it out else I would've skipped past it. The bug occurs after dealing with the bear, but backtracking to other areas of the forest before exiting. I've fixed it, and will fix anything else I might come across while replaying the current build.

I'll release a bugfix soon, along with the current build of the game (mainly because there is no real way to separate the two). It's not going to be an "update" but there will be additional story content in the game. Obviously it's not finished and I'll cut access where the work ended. As I said, I'm replaying the game now, making sure all the items/variables/etc link to the proper spots with the updates to the database. Once I finish that, I do want to add/alter some of the story content that I had already worked for this update. Basically, I'll be adding a boss in where there was none. Fun stuff. Hopefully I can get this done by Friday. Again, this is NOT an update, the update is still in progress and coming, this will just be a bugfix that happens to have additional content... That said, for those that haven't played v0.03, the bugfix might be worth trying out.

Edit:
I was trying to get the bugfix out before I passed out for the day but I couldn't put the finishing touches on what I wanted to get done. Going to sleep for now, but unless something major happens I'll have the bugfix up within 24 hours of waking up. The update will be v0.03b (there is no a) and it won't be a true update, but it'll be way more than a bugfix. I'll talk more on it when I get it uploaded.

Edit 2:
v0.03b Enjoy.
MEGA | | Google Drive
Why you can`t use your "old" saves from 0.03 for this version? Normal a player hope with a bugfix he can use his save and play further without the bug anymore and not to start new and play all again.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Why has this got the abandoned tag? There's a post from the dev in here from July, and a Patreon post from August. Seems someone was a bit trigger happy.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Why you can`t use your "old" saves from 0.03 for this version? Normal a player hope with a bugfix he can use his save and play further without the bug anymore and not to start new and play all again.
You can. It's been a while since I put that out so I'm not 100% sure what I did but I'm pretty sure you can use a save from v0.03 with v0.03b. I don't think saves from 0.03/b will work on 0.04 though.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You can. It's been a while since I put that out so I'm not 100% sure what I did but I'm pretty sure you can use a save from v0.03 with v0.03b. I don't think saves from 0.03/b will work on 0.04 though.
You can`t you can click on your save and he load nothing.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
You can`t you can click on your save and he load nothing.
That means I updated the plugins and the plugin I added needs to be started with a new game. I'm pretty sure I know which plugin is causing that issue but there's nothing I can do about it. (The plugin in question allows for the player to talk to party members by activating their sprites. It upgrades/replaces the old, rarely used, party chat function.) If you're dead set on playing that save, which I don't recommend as you're going to need to restart for 0.04 anyway, upload the save and I'll manually fix it. But again, you're better off just waiting for v0.04.(Which will have a ton of updated as well as completely new content and renders). It might come out by the end of the year. *Shrugs* I just don't have the time to work on the game as I'd like right now. Money over passion. I'm all for love, but it ain't paying the bills right now. Hopefully I can get back to it soon.

On a side note, I normally keep my Patreon up to date about what's going on so it's best to check there, but if you haven't seen it you can look at my page for previews of all the updated character models and get a preview of all the new characters that will be introduced in the prologue too! ( Everything up to v0.04 is the prologue, v0.05 should start chapter 1. Due to the amount of renders I might stagger the v0.04 release though. So there might be an 0.04a, 0.04b, and 0.04c, or something similar.)

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
That means I updated the plugins and the plugin I added needs to be started with a new game. I'm pretty sure I know which plugin is causing that issue but there's nothing I can do about it. (The plugin in question allows for the player to talk to party members by activating their sprites. It upgrades/replaces the old, rarely used, party chat function.) If you're dead set on playing that save, which I don't recommend as you're going to need to restart for 0.04 anyway, upload the save and I'll manually fix it. But again, you're better off just waiting for v0.04.(Which will have a ton of updated as well as completely new content and renders). It might come out by the end of the year. *Shrugs* I just don't have the time to work on the game as I'd like right now. Money over passion. I'm all for love, but it ain't paying the bills right now. Hopefully I can get back to it soon.

On a side note, I normally keep my Patreon up to date about what's going on so it's best to check there, but if you haven't seen it you can look at my page for previews of all the updated character models and get a preview of all the new characters that will be introduced in the prologue too! ( Everything up to v0.04 is the prologue, v0.05 should start chapter 1. Due to the amount of renders I might stagger the v0.04 release though. So there might be an 0.04a, 0.04b, and 0.04c, or something similar.)
Ok, then I wait for the next version.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Any chance at all for an engine change for the eventual 0.4 release?
No. Maybe if RPG Maker makes a 3D engine that can use/import Daz models. There's a unity version, Unite, coming out. Whose to say a Daz compatible one won't be released? Granted, I know that's not what you're asking. Same answer though.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

Finally, the update is ready! I wanted to get it out today so I didn't get to finish adding all the party chat stuff for Blaze and Fire, I'll include that in the next update, but the core/base of the game/update is ready to be released! No changelog because I've changed/updated too much stuff, I'll probably make one for the next update, which shouldn't take anywhere near as long to come out. This update includes updated renders for the first quest but the update itself covers everything up to heading to the Temple of Lust, which is the last part of the prologue. Basically, the majority of the prologue is done and you can finish the first dungeon. I'll probably post a walkthrough because there is way more stuff to do than in the previous version of the prologue. I'd say there is about 2 or so hours of gameplay, give or take, depending on how fast you read, or not, the dialogue. I hope you enjoy the update! Feedback is welcome and please let me know if you encounter any bugs. Links will be made available as they're uploaded.

| |

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes