• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

diamondzguy

Jul 28, 2017
hey guys when i start the game i guet this error
Error
Failed to load : img/system/IconSet.png
any one has any idea how to fix this ?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok sisters in team went behind house leveled up to 11.went to museum got shard,went to sex shop got new weps.went to dojo bought night clothes. whats next to get quest as well time zones please ? ty

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
You downloaded a version with an error, redownload it.

You have to do Jessica's quest first, if you've already done that. I'm not sure what's the problem.

You might still need to talk to the mom 7-11 PM
lol re redownloaded it again do i need to do it again xD
:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
How do you know what time it is? I've spent 1-2 hours trying to figure out what to do after buying the equipment. They told me to grind, I'm level 15 now with 25k gold. I'm now trying to nap to find mom during 7-11pm but as I'm oblivious to the time I'm just running up and down the stairs napping over and over and over and over and over again.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
@Carmen Sandiego Would it be possible to add the "general game guideline" text at the beginning of the game into the Quest area? Maybe as a "Tips & Tricks" thing? There was so much written there in a small window and unless the player writes it all down, some steps will be missed (unless the goal is to have the player wander aimlessly until they stumble accross a quest, which seems to contradict the idea of you adding the text at the beginning).

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
How do you know what time it is? I've spent 1-2 hours trying to figure out what to do after buying the equipment. They told me to grind, I'm level 15 now with 25k gold. I'm now trying to nap to find mom during 7-11pm but as I'm oblivious to the time I'm just running up and down the stairs napping over and over and over and over and over again.
You mean you don't know how to use the watch that was prominently given to you at the start of the game? The one that says you use it to tell time?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
You mean you don't know how to use the watch that was prominently given to you at the start of the game? The one that says you use it to tell time?
navigate to the item section on the menu, go to key items, click on the watch than equip to your self. simply as that.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
For anyone asking, the game hands you a walkthrough at the start of the game, if you ever get stuck, save and click start new game and read 3 windows of text.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
navigate to the item section on the menu, go to key items, click on the watch than equip to your self. simply as that.
... *I* know how to use the watch, thanks. My post was in response to the guy I quoted who said he had no idea what time it was in game... 'preciate the attempt to help, but not needed for myself.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
FYI, game version currently in the MEGA does not have the beach active yet. No way to progress past the scene with Jessica... Or else more is needed than simply resting after that event, gathering the sisters and heading to the beach.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
7.1 is my first time discovering this game, initially when I saw the pic my thoughts were "I don't have time to keep track of another son incest game." passed it by on the latest updates charts for a few days, got bored, and thought "why not". So glad I did. I boot up the game, read what I'm supposed to do, see the glittering dresser and assume all important things will be glitter...nope. At first I was like "What the heck, did I miss something?" Then I start to read dialogue instead of skim it. So I do from there on out, stumble upon one whip in a hamper, which then prompts me to look at my surroundings for clues from here on out. Find the gear, play the game, and happily find this story is totally worth reading and not your run of the mill incest they've been shovelling out recently. I don't hate 'em, but the story is just skip-able and irrelavent at this point. This was a breath of fresh air...with admittedly few scenes so far, but this time around...it doesn't bother me. Can't wait for how it developes.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
FYI, game version currently in the MEGA does not have the beach active yet. No way to progress past the scene with Jessica... Or else more is needed than simply resting after that event, gathering the sisters and heading to the beach.
I downloaded it today and got all the way to the end, the beach is south of the lifeguard tower. It was hard for me to find as well. I actually chatted over there before meeting Jessica.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone beaten Lamia-chan? I'm lvl 16 with the 3 main characters, and it's probably do-able, I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten to a level where the battle won't take 5 hours.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ok finished the current version, have some suggestions...

1) If inside the house, ADD CLOCKS. Seriously, having to click/select 4 different screens (ESC for menu, then select Items, then select watcj, then select Dope) just to see the time is way more than needed. If you want to see an example of a good clock mechanism, look at "My New Life". Outside the house, or building, then sure have the player use the watch item, but building should have a clock in it that a simple 'click' or selection (Space/Enter) can tell time.

2) Time sensitive events... If there are going to be more of these in the future, such as person X or Y available only at specific times, then you're going to have to add a "wait" feature. Beyond the 'rest' thing in the bed. I had to select the 'rest' option more than 15 times just to advance the time the 40 minutes needed until mom was available at 7.

Either have the characters around 24/7 with a trigger that they'd only advance a quest once dialogue Z is completed by a different NPC, or add a wait feature to advance time a specific amount.

3) Stop the slow text crawl! Sure, it can help emphasize...parts..of..the...story..but..it..slows..things..way..down..a..lot..of..the..time. Have *all* the text for a character appear at once. I am sure I am not the only one who cranks every game with a control for text speed up to Max/instant, every single time. So make text instant, and do not ever have more than a half second (one second absolute max) pause between one comment and the next.. ..or else people will click the screen and move past the converstationbecause they thought it was already over.

4) Good story, lots and lots of renders are needed. Unless you want to be known as the next "Last Soverign" game that's text/story 95% of the time, you're going to have to start adding serious amounts of visual content. What you have is good, but only about 20% of the game has it, if that.

The first two items mentioned need to be updated/added sooner rather than later but it's definitely a good start!

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Ok finished the current version, have some suggestions...

1) If inside the house, ADD CLOCKS. Seriously, having to click/select 4 different screens (ESC for menu, then select Items, then select watcj, then select Dope) just to see the time is way more than needed. If you want to see an example of a good clock mechanism, look at "My New Life". Outside the house, or building, then sure have the player use the watch item, but building should have a clock in it that a simple 'click' or selection (Space/Enter) can tell time.

2) Time sensitive events... If there are going to be more of these in the future, such as person X or Y available only at specific times, then you're going to have to add a "wait" feature. Beyond the 'rest' thing in the bed. I had to select the 'rest' option more than 15 times just to advance the time the 40 minutes needed until mom was available at 7.

Either have the characters around 24/7 with a trigger that they'd only advance a quest once dialogue Z is completed by a different NPC, or add a wait feature to advance time a specific amount.

3) Stop the slow text crawl! Sure, it can help emphasize...parts..of..the...story..but..it..slows..things..way..down..a..lot..of..the..time. Have *all* the text for a character appear at once. I am sure I am not the only one who cranks every game with a control for text speed up to Max/instant, every single time. So make text instant, and do not ever have more than a half second (one second absolute max) pause between one comment and the next.. ..or else people will click the screen and move past the converstationbecause they thought it was already over.

4) Good story, lots and lots of renders are needed. Unless you want to be known as the next "Last Soverign" game that's text/story 95% of the time, you're going to have to start adding serious amounts of visual content. What you have is good, but only about 20% of the game has it, if that.

The first two items mentioned need to be updated/added sooner rather than later but it's definitely a good start!
I didn't think the text crawl to put some personality int the text was that bad at all. In other games there so generic, I agree, it would be an annoyace at a vein attempt to give cardboard cut-out character personality. In the case of this game though, the creator fleshed out a story and is attempting to add good characters with personality on top. In this rare chase, I'm all for it. I'm on board for point one and point two, point 4 is just going to eventually happen.

I've come to notice that the version numbers have no bearing on the percentage of completion, because if there is only 30% more story to this game, it must be one of those "part 1" games because were just getting to the end of the beginning of this mystery as far as I can see.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I didn't think the text crawl to put some personality int the text was that bad at all. In other games there so generic, I agree, it would be an annoyace at a vein attempt to give cardboard cut-out character personality. In the case of this game though, the creator fleshed out a story and is attempting to add good characters with personality on top. In this rare chase, I'm all for it. I'm on board for point one and point two, point 4 is just going to eventually happen.

I've come to notice that the version numbers have no bearing on the percentage of completion, because if there is only 30% more story to this game, it must be one of those "part 1" games because were just getting to the end of the beginning of this mystery as far as I can see.
ohh wait, it's .07.1 not .7.1

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
To help people understand where the game is at completion wise...

This, and everything you've done so far and for the next few updates are the prologue. That's why it's version .0x instead of .x0. Chapter one starts with meeting "Lust" and that's getting pretty damn close. When the first chapter does starts, it will be version .10, when the first chapter is completed, it'll be version 1.0. So each whole number means the completion of a chapter. The game is based off the "seven deadly sins" so there will be 7 or 8 chapters in total, meaning the game will be at version 7.0 or 8.0 by the time it ends, with version 8.0 being the final conclusion chapter. But I may just roll that into version 7.0. However, that's a good ways away so I'm not worried about that for now. As far as updates go and how you can recognize what's in them, all updates with renders will, .x while regular updates will be .0x. So for Elise's update the game will be at .08. I could release 10 more updates before that and the game would just be at .07.11.

There will be no part 1 part 2 type thing, it's only going to be one game and it will wind up being a pretty massive game, if it goes the way I have planned. I have a lot of things planned for the game but I'm trying not to add too much gameplay at one time because I know people want renders. I just can't pump them out that fast. Well, I could, but they'd be shitty renders, and as a person playing the game, I don't want shitty renders.

Thanks for taking the time to enjoy my game and add input :)
I figured the game was in the prologue still, just couldn't think of the right word at the time. This story sounds fantastic, I'll try and wipe it from my memory so I can be suprised when the grander story is revealed in game.:)

Thanks for giving a breakdown of what the release number represents, I look forward to following this till you reach that final goal of 7.0 or 8.0. Keep doing what your doing by taking your time and doing it right.

Finally beat Lamia-chan by the way, took me about 40 min. while she was stun locked with my characters at 3 lvl 17's and a lvl 15. What happens after the battle was a nice touch. I think there's a glitch in that battle by the way. Once I stun locked her, she stayed stunned the rest of the battle, even though the stun ticker was at 1 and her turn cleary went by 2 or 3 times before my team was able to reset her stun counter. It certainly helped with beating her, given how long it already took. Just would have been more satisfying if she had the oppurtunity to fight back every now and again. Would have probaby added half an hour of first aids, but still beatable.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I just returned from the northern forest and so far I like the game, sometimes it's pretty hard to tell what you're supposed to do, though it may just be me because I accidently skipped the wrong dialogue and didn't see what was up next. It probably is a bug, but it seems like the hug event after you talk to mom is repeatable and you can really push your love with both sisters by repeating the dialogue over and over again.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes