VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'd go with the saying "Don't fix it if it's not broken" and stick with the current combat system. It's a nice little addition to the game, but the main carry is the story, especially the characters and if they work pretty much everything should be fine. A few people here and there will still complain, but they always do that, no matter what you may come up with. Unless you plan something big the combat is not really an essential part of the game anyway as far as I see, so I wouldn't waste too much time on it. I'd rather have more quality story and pictures instead, that's what keeps, it's an adult game after all and not some kind of adventure or rpg. ;)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ah ok, didn't know that this was just the prologue, I thought the whole game would be like that. I'd still prefer turn-based combat, I like to take my time and those games for an hour or two to relax, especially since these games tend to have a bit of a delax to inputs and this could be fatal for such a combat style. Maybe I'm just oldfashioned though, joysticks were still a thing when I started playing games x'D

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Damn, it seems like it was way too late to post something, look at all these stupid mistakes x'D
Alright, I guess I'll just let the game surprise me, I'm curious how it'll turn out in the end or maybe even 1-3 updates from now :D

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I feel like no one here has played Chrono Trigger since this turn based confusion still continues and that just makes me a feel a little sad and a little old inside.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I feel like no one here has played Chrono Trigger since this turn based confusion still continues and that just makes me a feel a little sad and a little old inside.
Well lets say that a bit of that confusion was triggered by Carmen Sandiego her/himself, that video she/he linked made the game look more like an action game (Carmen explained very well whats what, but maybe some people missed in previous page
I'm partial to the new system, but that's probably just nostalgia from Chrono Trigger talking. That combat system is indeed turn based, the video just showed the active setting and not the wait one.
) than an actual turn based rpg like Chrono Trigger, one of the best turn based rpg that i ever played... it seems many people doesnt know, sadly, too much about Chrono, explaining the mess... no harm intended Carmen, the video looked awsome nevertheless....

For those who doesnt know what Chrono Trigger combat system looked like, heres a link that shows it in 40 seconds, you can look more in youtuve, there are many:
Finally, i have to say i tried this game in previous releases and i liked, even if it wasnt too much to do in that moment... im pleased to see the amount of time and care Carmen is giving to the game, to respond here and take notes of people complains/advices, making clear that she/he wants to make a game that people enjoy playing above all... thats a big thing for me in a game, adult, sex maniac or just plain regular... Oh! i almost forgot what i was going to say when i started this post, haha, maybe is the same nostalgia Carmen was talking about, but i think the combat sistem of Chrono its way better that the actual one, or at least the one i experienced when i played, just my imput for whats its worth...

pd/ This thread always make me take memory lane, im always thinking: "Oh, i remember he talked about the Kremlin, he surely departed to Moscow" everytime i see Carmen avatar... and now we are talking about Chrono Trigger, jesus guys, there is so much a guy can take in a thread XD

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
do we have to start over for these...easter egg/cameo/secret character.?i noticed it said misable beside it.as well what gear was added?i dont see anything in shop that was different.thank you

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Okay, sorry for my stupid question for today, but there is no pics of actual in game gameplay...
Is this a classic RPGM game, with typical chibi chars?? Like those Ente showed with the embedded vid in post ?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean. There are renders in the game, not a lot right now, but some should at least be there. Should be like a standard RPGM game in that respect. When you say there are no pics, what are you referring to?
Probably the op, besides the banner there are no preview pics so far.
@Cirro84 The in-game models are regular ones, no chibi models.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Yeah, I meant in the OP there are no in game pics which show actual gameplay. Sorry you both, should have expressed it better.
Probably the op, besides the banner there are no preview pics so far.
@Cirro84 The in-game models are regular ones, no chibi models.
You mean the models for renders? Yeah, I found some posted here in this thread, regular non-chibi renders. But I asked about the in game sprites (which are probably chibi-like, if I understand Carmen correctly).

Oh, true. If that's the case I can give an uploader a few sample pics to post.
This would be cool Carm, so ppl get to see some locations and stuff. No need to spoil plot, but this definitely makes it more attractive. I think it's sad if you only got some renders, but no preview of gameplay.

ty you two. :D

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Can't leave the house.
Says I need supplies.
I literally clicked on every damn object and wall in the house.

What is a supply? Where should one look for it?
Could the developer be more cryptic?

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
What objects have you already gotten?
Stingers, Lingerie, Dildo from bed,....

I can use the editor and get every object.
Just tell us what is a supply.
What do I need and where I should get it.

I was clicking like mad on any and every object in the house.
I mean, who develops a game like this?

EDIT: Never mind, I lacked the water from the fridge. I literally clicked every object and every wall in the house, BUT the fridge. It would be nice if instead "you need supplies", in the quest log, you said "grab supplies from the fridge".
DAMN annoying.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Also, what do you do after you get into the museum and that girl does her stuff?
The player is left to his own devices, again without having a clue as to what to do next.

Nothing in town works yet (due to some future release), you can kill some mobs in the Forrest, but that's it?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
The player has to call the psychic friends network. They know everything.
Not funny.
After you get back home, talk to mom, go to buy new equipment in town (after aimlessly clicking every damn house mind you), the same shit happens.

You are left wondering what to do next.
And the quest log is empty to boot.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes