VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
No idea. But if it comes from either the Mac or Linux versions I can't offer much help. I just click those as deploy choices but I dunno how well they work. I tried to get the mac version to work on my macbook but I couldn't get the game to open. Basically, if it's not the windows version I can't offer any support...
Windows 10.

Kivvas77

Sep 19, 2017
I think the biggest problem people have is trying to follow the posted walkthrough being new to game, its in no order and misleads people into following things that aren't ready yet. Bout the sorriest excuse for a walkthrough I've seen myself.

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
I tried out the Linux version in a Virtual Machine on the latest Ubuntu. It crashes right after the prologue text with TypeError undefined is not a function. If you have any interest in trying to debug the Linux version send me a PM. I have a couple screen shots that might help.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Probably a stupid question, but where do we get the rocks needed for the cave? Do we really have to go back home again? Also whats the mysterious force that keeps us from climbing down?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
What do you mean? If you're already in the temple, no, the rocks you need to open the next room are are in the dungeon. Right by the vine you climb down after walking around the top.
Yeah I noticed, I thought you got them before you entered the path.

Where is the garage hiding at? Its not attached to the house that I can see, assuming its a place to actually store a car like what we call iun the US and not just some modified storage room. Is it one specific pixel you have to walk over in the game likt the spot right below the lighthouse? The quest log is giving zero hints about cutting down the tree.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
so I'm guessing this time around you can't use saves from previous versions? I tried to use my 7.2 which is saved right before you head to the backyard to destroy the tree, I go to the tree, it tells me to go find tools (which I now know is basement). I head back to the house I hit a trigger telling me I finished the doom house and it updated my quest...I have no quests upon checking. I try to enter the basement, it tells me I don't need to. I went inside my room and it wouldn't let me exit telling me I need to find my armor. I'll try playing from the beginning again...there goes my Lamia-chan, oh well.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Honestly I'm not sure how the variables work out with older saves. That said, don't replay it just yet because you will absolutely have to restart coming next update. Which I'll release today. I upgraded the relationship log and added very, VERY, brief bios about the characters. Characters Dope should already know, such as his family, start with set relationship values instead of it being at 0. You still have to "meet" people for their name to pop up in the log tho.
Thanks for the heads-up

Gazhan

Aug 20, 2017
I just updated the game, haven't talked to anybody about updating the op yet.

v.08.3a update

Changelog:
Updated relationship log
Added brief char bios
Changed starting variables of Dope's known relationships. (You still have to "meet" the npc first in game)
Reopened West Mountain Beach Plaza, place where Dope's family dispensary is, but that's not open yet.
Corrected a typo telling the player to search the garage, to search the basement.
Potential other stuffs
I had only just seen the game and the link said NO XD i didnt see if anyone had mentioned it was down and i didnt know the OP hadnt been updated :p

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Can you fuck mom in this version ? or I will wait for the future updates. I don't want to waste my time playing blue- ball games with no all-the-way scene yet.

Reactions: bernthal

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
:closedeyesmile:
If it's the mom you're waiting on, you won't be fucking her for a while... If it's sex in general, the update I'm working on now probably isn't for you either. However, .1 should be what you're waiting on, which will be ready "soon". No the mom isn't in it but I'm following the path set in the game, I know these games generally don't have stories but this one does.
You're Dope? The game dev of this? I see . I tested it and I played it and I noticed that It still has a few renders and CG considering the number of versions but the gameplay is quite long because of the quest and fighting monsters. Not only Mom, Blaze is hot too but I think I also like Elise but still has no hot scene with her yet. The uniqueness of the appearance of the character is I think the reason why I will commend you for now. They are pretty

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I am indeed Dope. I'm glad you're enjoying the game. It's true there are only a few renders but I'm always working/adding more. You'll enjoy the next update, which should be out very soon, it has both Elise and Blaze in it :)
Ah because you're name is Carmen Sandiego so I don't recognize that I was having a conversation with the actual Dev. anyway I see thanks looking forward to it. That blue haired lady is a rare beauty in all adult games that I played I wish for her not to be treated like a bitch but to be treated like a queen and for you to gain more supporters

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
not sure what i'm missing, but I'm trying to find something to cut down the tree in the back yard / Temple of lust. I tried to go to the basement, but I get a message stating "we don't need to go in the basement". I'm stuck here. playing 08.2a

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
Playing v.08.4. Met Lust, checked in on Mom, and registered for college. Went back home to sleep and got the message about resting and getting ready for college. I got the cut scene about Fire getting ready for school too and leaving the party. After that I try to leave the house but Dope keeps saying "I should go and get Fire too. She'll probably pout if I don't" (or something to that affect) but she is nowhere in the house. Is this a bug or did I miss something?

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
ummmm does anyone have a save file cause I can NOT save the game, to be specific, I go to save option and hit enter at save 1 but nothing happens, and I keep doing it from backing out trying again and again, nothing works so either @Carmen Sandiego fixes the save to file bug or someone comes up with a save, there is no point to playing a grind game with no option to save :WutFace:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Fairly at the beginning, I have sisters in party and can't get out of the room.
It says I need to get the armor.

Where do I get it?
I clicked every damn object and wall inside the room.

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
Fairly at the beginning, I have sisters in party and can't get out of the room.
It says I need to get the armor.

Where do I get it?
I clicked every damn object and wall inside the room.
hit the walkthrough link at the OP, page 1 where you download the game, open up the dev's spoiler, oh btw, I sure hope you can save your game, if not, welcome to the club, but IF you can, can you please upload it here, any save file will do thanks

:update
Seems you can NOT save to file until you leave the house for the first time with your group, interesting....hmmm so never mind I got my own save file finally, I only found this out because I get " No reason to go back " when I get the backyard door from inside the house which forced me to try different doors, so I can not go to the forest to fight? must be another bug

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes