• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well for me it was enough to just not enter the room, but I guess for future versions and maybe future events you may wanna do something to keep it from happening. It would be uncool if you can't use the room anymore.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
That's a bug evident of a "legacy" file. If you want to keep playing that file I can throw a random event in the game that updates the variable I added to the beginning.

Edit:
I have to release a hotfix to address the issue Andy02 brought up so I'll go ahead and just add a background event that updates the newly added variables in older saves too.
That's very kind was willing to wait for the next release Thank You !!

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
We all grew up.
That's what happened.

I remember my Commodore times, and well past any and all early PC games, who by today's standards were utter shit and I would not touch them with a wooden pole.

I have been gaming since there were games, practically. Even before Commodore.

In my "old" age I have become desensitized and yes I want things on my plate.
As I really, really do not want to waste my time needlessly.

To each his own, I say.
This. Spending time to fix something or boost something that add's to the gameplay is good. Spending time wastefully simply because someone else thinks you 'should have to', without a good purpose is a bit insulting to the player. I don't know about everyone else, but when at work I get paid well for my time, and so when I have off-time I assume my time is just as valuable to me, so I select activities that appreciatre the time spent on them, not simply wasting it.

And yes, I played the old Atari 2600, original NES (before the 'S'), Intellivision, etc, so I remember those old school games too! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RobJoy

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
im stuck in the temple after talking to the two lazy bastards even fought the "boss" touched the orb now im being told a force is preventing me from leaving is it a bug or am i missing something?

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Those renders aren't in game yet, and yes there is only the placeholder text for now.

That's some kind of bug. If you can remember, what steps did you take leading up to getting stuck?
hmmm i was a dick to the two "caretakers" then sent down the dude with the big face i killed it some more dialogue when the two "caretakers" left i touched the orb when i tried to leave i got the "a mysterious force is preventing you from leaving" i saved before i fought the "boss" tho I've got a feeling i will need to start from scratch anyway

edit: when i reload my other save before i fought the boss and went through all it again after touching the orb i was able to leave and if my ears ain't wrong the dungeon music is from final fantasy 8

Last edited:

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Your ears serve you correctly, the music is indeed from FF8. Every now and then I'm going to throw in a random classic song for nostalgia's sake.
ff8 was my favorite played the hell out of it wish i still had it ah well if memory serves me correctly its first heard when you enter the old mine as laguna

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Need to wait until hotfix done and up then I'll update OP. So it's ready but not updated with links
Edited- Done!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes