VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

seygon

Aug 15, 2017
Bug still there for me too, I'd hate to start a new game just to run into the issue again after an hour. Can anyone confirm it is actually fixed when you start a new game?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Im now stuck at the boss fight.. i cant beat it.. all 4 characters have low health and i cant leave the room to regen all the health, will i have to restart? or even better is there a way to bypass the boss because i dont wanna start all over again..

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Bug still there for me too, I'd hate to start a new game just to run into the issue again after an hour. Can anyone confirm it is actually fixed when you start a new game?
I restarted and the bug was gone

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We need a scene where dope gets some good weed, smokes it. When he's high as F#$k, a bear comes up and challenges him to a fist fight.
Then he realizes it's a "she" and even worse things happen cuz this bear WANTS to be dominated.
When the high is over, he realizes that the "bear" is really.....

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lmao. You know, "bear" in certain communities refers to gay men. Bearded gay men specifically. Dope isn't about that life. Better give him some PCP if you want that to happen. x'D
Hairy guys in general, not just beards. I have a friend on facebook who explained it to me in great detail, seems like even otter means someting, although I forgot what it was x'D

As for the save: I rar'd the entire folder, don't know if this game, the engine or whatever is picky with what it specifically needs to load saves. The third or first save should be fine, they're basically the same anyway, just a few minutes apart because I tried something.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
i have some problem .... blaze dont get up in her bed .... i dont get out me and fire .... any help ?!!

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
bug in occult science class event . on screen message "class is full " etc
and it just cycles each time you press a button. have to close game and restart

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, it's hairy guys in general but come on, 10/10 hairy guys have beards! Lol. I'll take a look at the saves real quick and send em back. Shouldn't take long.

Edit:
And done. I loaded the game and Blaze was working fine. I was sitting here like wtf? She's not broken! Then I remembered I'm always on the latest version and hotfix 2 will forcefully fix the issue as well. All I had to do was load the save and resave it.
Thanks, this time she was actually up, before the last version (or your manual fix, maybe both) she was still in bed even after sleeping long enough. I only had the option to wake her up or lay down with her, both didn't do anything.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
bug in occult science class event . on screen message "class is full " etc
and it just cycles each time you press a button. have to close game and restart

haha you beat me to it, was just about to say something about that.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Hope you render the first scene with Fire and Blaze some time soon, feels like an important scene. ;)
Overall I enjoyed the game, bit much grinding at times but thats rpg maker for you *shrug*

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Thank you for confirming that yes indeed, i'm stupid.
NO, not stupid just HUMAN. Until you search a house for you glasses, Putting on an old pair so you can see better, and then complain to the person who points at you that 'these are my old glasses'. Only to have them say 'Um, what about the pair on you collar??' Nope, you not stupid (and the person who did that wasn't really dumb either). :)

Just remember that people are strange and strange things happen to people. :)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes