3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Always baffles me how assmad people get that they have to start over the game and can't be arsed themselves to skip over the text that they already read.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Its a nice story and nice art and girls, all the sex with Emily, there is no movement at all, that sucks BIG time, only seeing a little movement during BJ's, fingering and with that black girl, could have been awesome game, but no... seems like many Devs are too lazy to make any movment during sex scenes...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This game has come a long way from the start in horrible Engrish.

I especially liked the scene at the bar with the beauty in the red dress. Laughed my ass off about some of the options and how they played out.

Does anybody know which book the walkthrough is talking about?
I clicked every space in the witch's shack, put couldn't find it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Always baffles me how assmad people get that they have to start over the game and can't be arsed themselves to skip over the text that they already read.
Fe. if you play several paths like Emily friend, Emily blackmail, Nicole path etc... it takes at least three times as much of your free time, you also might have to try different answers again, if you can't remember how you got there the first time, which will again cost you more time.

If I sat around on my lazy ass everyday or just had school until 1 or 2 pm, I wouldn't mind, but I have precious little time for playing games and the time I waste replaying shit every update is taken away from other games I want to play.

That being said, for now it wasn't so bad in Dirty Pool. YOu still get through the complete game in a few minutes.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
I was also looking for the book about the hidden room in the soothsayer's shop and couldn't find it. Did anybody found it or knows if it was removed?

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
Where are the savegames located on pc?
I searched in "..../Appdata" for dp, dirty and pirot but didnt find anything.
I want to delete all saves.
where the exe is to play the game..
game/save folder

Last edited:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I was also looking for the book about the hidden room in the soothsayer's shop and couldn't find it. Did anybody found it or knows if it was removed?
It's not removed as far as I know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where the exe is to play the game..
game/save folder
That's only the obvious place, but if you delete from there, the saves will remain in the game. You have to del from AppData folder too.

How To Open Picture No : 6, 21, 34, 36
Pleae.
You can always check the guide. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Emir55555

Apr 10, 2018
Imagine having to do this with an rpg game, its dead slow. With Dirty Pool it's quite easy and the game is still in not that big that it becomes anoying. But with rpg games or even games like summertime saga which has a lot of characters it would become quite tedious if you have to start all over again.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Didn't disappoint with the Emily urination stuff. If you're reading this Pirot King, please don't be afraid to add anymore scenes like that, they're very well produced and greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:

hugues

Oct 13, 2018
Hello,

Very good game :)
Is someone know how to render a girl like Emily in DAZ3D? Which asset do i have to use?
TYIA

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Oops! I cannot properly open the v.08's Walkthrough in adobe reader... How to solve that please?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes