3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
Oops! I cannot properly open the v.08's Walkthrough in adobe reader... How to solve that please?
or simply in your browser,
chrome and opera work for me
or
You can also open the walkthrough pdf file from google with the Universal Viewer

Two application versions are available: Free and Pro
Note: During the installation you will be offered a lot of useless additional programs, which you can either deselect or reject with "Decline".

Last edited:
Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
can i please have a walkthrough that docent look like a road map its very hard to read
Oh I can't belive this... So this is a game with different paths and different decisions, which may or may not have impact on the story. The road map is what you see. If you want to show every decision there is no easier, or more simple way...
And wth is hard to read? Every line in the guide has an arrowhead-stuff on only ONE end, so that's where you go if you choose the option on the other end of that line... You have to start the guide at the "Start" label (what a surprise), decide which path you want to see and follow those lines...

Last edited:

Reaper1

May 25, 2017
my game closes after the end of V.7 after starting a new game. Anyone knows whats going on? Or could someone provide me with a save for the beginning of V.8?

Last edited:

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
or simply in your browser,
chrome and opera work for me
or
You can also open the walkthrough pdf file from google with the Universal Viewer

Two application versions are available: Free and Pro
Note: During the installation you will be offered a lot of useless additional programs, which you can either deselect or reject with "Decline".

Will try that right now! thx in advance !

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
look i dont mean to moan but for me the map is hard to read and would be easier if it where in written format look im not here to dis the game i find it very funny and enjoyable i just would like to know what other paths i can take without looking at a map

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Could someone tell me what program was used to make the walkthroughs that are at the walkthrough link please. Thanks in advance. :)

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Indecent Desires с начала, эту с начала... вот нам блядь делать нечего, кроме как с каждым апдейтом с начала проходить. Если старые сэйвы не работают, почему новые не предоставляешь?

Pirot King

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Indecent Desires с начала, эту с начала... вот нам блядь делать нечего, кроме как с каждым апдейтом с начала проходить. Если старые сэйвы не работают, почему новые не предоставляешь?
Потому что на момент конца 0.7 версии нужно было бы сделать 1536 разных сейвов что бы учесть все важные выборы в игре сделанные до этого.

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
It's not removed as far as I know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's only the obvious place, but if you delete from there, the saves will remain in the game. You have to del from AppData folder too.

You can always check the guide. ;)
I did not find this Dialog :(

Reactions: nykhunter

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Seriously old saves don't work?
Sure I can skip dialogues, but still I need to read if I want to have a chance to recall what I choose.
This means I'll wait a couple more updates to play it again, 'cause I feel really upset right now.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Really liked it, the jokes and memes are great and a nice addition to the game, however, I'm not yet gonna review it
The walkthrough is indeed like mentioned earlier not very readable, but still doable.

Seriously old saves don't work?
That's because like every other, not finished game, things change which could affect a save game too much

Last edited:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
look i dont mean to moan but for me the map is hard to read and would be easier if it where in written format look im not here to dis the game i find it very funny and enjoyable i just would like to know what other paths i can take without looking at a map
Firstly, the WT you want is not good imo. It would be messy, lots of parts would be doubled/tripled/etc. because of the different paths and even because of the different sub-paths of each paths... But you know... I'll check how it looks like. But no promises.
And btw, you have to looking at something anyway... why it's matter if it's a map or a written stuff?
my saves dont work :(
There is even a message that say old saves doesn't work... 0.o
Could someone tell me what program was used to make the walkthroughs that are at the walkthrough link please. Thanks in advance. :)
Dunno... paint? :D But why you interested? :)
where the heck is the DP.exe file.
to launch game
In the game's main folder?
It would be nice if the walkthrough either didn't look like it was made for ants on Drive or not get cut off in adobe reader
The drive has a maximum zoom, and as the game grows, the WT grows too. Conclusion: Don't read there if you can't read minimum letter size! Tho this wt is still readable (but next maybe won't)...
And ironically the adobe reader is a very bad choice to open pdfs, except some case. I would advise you not to use that. For example I don't even have that shit installed. :)
I did not find this Dialog :(
Are you sure you are on the good path? If yes, then send me a save file please to check.

asina

Aug 5, 2017
ım doing try the street magic but ı can not find a book plz help me only I found a feather

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes