• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

crozone95

Jan 12, 2018
I loaded save, started playing ERROR wow.... i click ignore and it worked, i continue with playing and later screen saying old saves doesnt work but you can start new game and press ctrl to skip all dialogs i was like WTF, ok, i started game, ctrl all but then dialogs like YES/NO and i cant go back to see what was the question... sooo annoying...

Pirot King

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
I loaded save, started playing ERROR wow.... i click ignore and it worked, i continue with playing and later screen saying old saves doesnt work but you can start new game and press ctrl to skip all dialogs i was like WTF, ok, i started game, ctrl all but then dialogs like YES/NO and i cant go back to see what was the question... sooo annoying...
You can use your mouse wheel to go back.

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
Are you kidding me? NOT short at all, and you can play multiple times, to make all the decisions and get all the stories... See..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First you should relax kid. You may think this game is not short idc. In my opinion game is short. Whats wrong that? Go play multiple time again okey?

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
you can try the unren mod and patch in the ability to scroll back with the mouse wheel. also, the mod to remove the black dialogue box around the text. youll be able to see the scenes much better without needing to click the middle mouse button to "hide" the box.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I bet, even after v.08 ... all of you, even the developer himself
didn't understand why this game title is Dirty Pool.
12.jpg

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Where are the savegames located on pc?
I searched in "..../Appdata" for dp, dirty and pirot but didnt find anything.
I want to delete all saves.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
does anyone have a working save at the start of the new version, or is this another game I can delete because the developer is unable to work with his software?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
does anyone have a working save at the start of the new version, or is this another game I can delete because the developer is unable to work with his software?
The software developing requires huge planning (which lots of the developers don't do, no offense!), but even with that there could be unexpeted events during the development which makes the devs change their plans.
So if you delete every game that makes this (I mean not working previous saves), you'll delete 90% of the games. :D

On the other hand, there is lots of different paths in the game, so which path save you need? :)

Reactions: pspbro
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes