3.80 star(s) 35 Votes
U

User_897603

why on earth did you reformat? hdd should only be formatted 1 time... everytime you do that you're just eating away at the available writes table until eventually it will say invalid media...
As a sys admin I've blown drives away over and over. There are F5 load balancer SSDs that have survived testing that amounted to a complete rewrite of the drive every day for years. You can beat the shit out of a good drive. And if you're running windows, a reinstall from time to time is a good idea as the registry turns into a mess if you're installing and removing programs over a long period. The only environment where this doesn't apply is typically a server that gets set up once and left alone for years while it just does it's one function. I've seen windows servers with uptimes of over a year, but that's pretty atypical of a home user situation. So I say indulge and blow it away. Only next time copy your important stuff off to cloud storage or a USB stick.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Very funny game, just started playing and laughed so much from the snake bite and here's johnny scenes just because I didn't expect it.

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
filecdn and filesupload is very slow from mycountry :( , mega is limited, any other files host?
the best & fastest is google drive then nopy, lewd, void, doko, workupload, zipy, mediafire :)

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Are the saves from 0.7 not working?
Had a save on blackmail path at the beginning of the golden shower scene. If I finish the scene a screen apears with "thats all for the current version". Havent seen anything that in OP that u have to replay again.

Last edited:

Grzmilu

Jun 23, 2018
Are the saves from 0.7 not working?
Had a save on blackmail path at the beginning of the golden shower scene. If I finish the scene a screen apears with "thats all for the current version". Havent seen anything that in OP that u have to replay again.
There is error in game on blackmail path and you need new version game 0.81 and start from begining

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How to open the last three two pictures?
Thank PSYlive.
For the last one, need to be in love path with Emily, then go to magic shop, click twice on one of the books (14 from the left, first complete upper shell) and choose third potion.
The two previous images, not a clue.

Reactions: supermanz95

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Can you add some tips on secret scenes? Cause i had not found previous one, and here is another one.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dirty Pool v0.8.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
I'm getting a corruption message when i extract the latest update (vo.8) which is preventing me from opening the game. Is there something that I am doing wrong?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes