3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Dunno... paint? :D But why you interested? :)
I'm interested because I want to maybe one day write my own VN (no likely) but I'm looking for a program that creates good flowcharts. Your WT looked awesome. But if it was done in paint by hand that doesn't help me. I've tried a few programs but they all sucked. :)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
ım doing try the street magic but ı can not find a book plz help me only I found a feather
This should be the one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm interested because I want to maybe one day write my own VN (no likely) but I'm looking for a program that creates good flowcharts. Your WT looked awesome. But if it was done in paint by hand that doesn't help me. I've tried a few programs but they all sucked. :)
Hehe, naaah, I just joking... I made with this one:

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Firstly, the WT you want is not good imo. It would be messy, lots of parts would be doubled/tripled/etc. because of the different paths and even because of the different sub-paths of each paths... But you know... I'll check how it looks like. But no promises.
And btw, you have to looking at something anyway... why it's matter if it's a map or a written stuff?

There is even a message that say old saves doesn't work... 0.o

Dunno... paint? :D But why you interested? :)

In the game's main folder?

The drive has a maximum zoom, and as the game grows, the WT grows too. Conclusion: Don't read there if you can't read minimum letter size! Tho this wt is still readable (but next maybe won't)...
And ironically the adobe reader is a very bad choice to open pdfs, except some case. I would advise you not to use that. For example I don't even have that shit installed. :)

Are you sure you are on the good path? If yes, then send me a save file please to check.

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
Does the windows version work correctly? Mac version is giving the "old saves don't work" message even after starting over.

Nevermind. You just can't save period. Doesn't matter if it's old saves or new saves.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ill be honest i tried searching here which i normally can get right for game crash but did not find what i looking for

I restarted teh game and ran into a renpy crash which i can rollback but not ignore... Right about where the letters "FUCK" appears when talking to the daughter if that is any help.

Any advice?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Does the windows version work correctly? Mac version is giving the "old saves don't work" message even after starting over.

Nevermind. You just can't save period. Doesn't matter if it's old saves or new saves.
Win version works just fine if you start a new game (at least for me). Mac is BLEH (muha...ha...ha). :p

Ill be honest i tried searching here which i normally can get right for game crash but did not find what i looking for

I restarted teh game and ran into a renpy crash which i can rollback but not ignore... Right about where the letters "FUCK" appears when talking to the daughter if that is any help.

Any advice?
As a game developer you should really know that you have to give us at least an error message to work with. So please.

nokhai

May 4, 2018
Overall Not bad, since dev still could expand the story further on main characther or new, side char for further update.
I like emily, the look and the personality, quite good writing job on her submisive route.

Humor inside the story : 9/10
Writing on blackmail : 8/10

Just keep the good writing on the char, to make it more believable, and i hope further update will bring more.

I'm okay for the wacky/peculiar of general style the dev build the minor dialogue/side char, as i know it need to be taken lightly and bring good humor.
But it might not going well for audiences who into more serious and sensical approach.

Last edited:

nokhai

May 4, 2018
look i dont mean to moan but for me the map is hard to read and would be easier if it where in written format look im not here to dis the game i find it very funny and enjoyable i just would like to know what other paths i can take without looking at a map
Actually the map is great way to mapping the choice it make easier.

what need to improve is the format seems some people can't open it on adobe but thats minor , i open it with universal viewer.
perhaps WT with jpg format?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
correct.. wasn't home when i wrote it...

so..missing image if12.png
looks familiar? May have to re download and try again.

EDIT: Manage to get past it by clicking furiously...

1543346309902.png

Win version works just fine if you start a new game (at least for me). Mac is BLEH (muha...ha...ha). :p

As a game developer you should really know that you have to give us at least an error message to work with. So please.

Last edited:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
So there is some problem:
1) In the save you give me, you are quite far from the stuff you showed me on the picture. I mean in the save you just check Emily's computer, which is on day 3, but the stuff you showed the pic is on day 5. :)
2) As in your save you have the options to check Emily's chats, the computer and webcam, it means you are on the blackmail path with Emily. And the pic you showed is on the friend/love path with Emily, so you clearly not on the good path for that. You should choose not to install anything on her computer while you fix it.
EDIT: Or if you already did that, you can choose "Forget about it", when you think about make up something compromising against Emily.

Actually the map is great way to mapping the choice it make easier.

what need to improve is the format seems some people can't open it on adobe but thats minor , i open it with universal viewer.
perhaps WT with jpg format?
With JPG you have the same stuff as with PDF, what's more, there could be loading issues on some browser. But you just open it with some browser, zoom and use. :D
Attached it, just for you. :) (I mean I would attach, but too big for the attach :D So )

correct.. wasn't home when i wrote it...

so..missing image if12.png
looks familiar? May have to re download and try again.

EDIT: Manage to get past it by clicking furiously...
Well, missing image is most likely can be fixed with redownload.
But the image you missing is the one I attached. It's funny, you missing the one picture literally nothing on it. :D

Last edited:

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Really liked it, the jokes and memes are great and a nice addition to the game, however, I'm not yet gonna review it
The walkthrough is indeed like mentioned earlier not very readable, but still doable.

That's because like every other, not finished game, things change which could affect a save game too much
I wasn't asking why, just complaining about it... Thanks anyway for trying to explain it, even if there was no need :)
Because I can't recall each single choice I made so I really have no other way if not to play the game again, and I really don't feel I want to do it right now, as well as many others, I think.

Reaper1

May 25, 2017
Can someone please post a save for the beginning of version 8? My game keeps sending me back to the menu at the end of version 7 even after starting a whole new game

Ti12h

Jul 30, 2018

Dude , did u use v0.8 or v0.81?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Guess I downloaded a half day too early? Ah, well, it's just 3 GB, but someone's probably going to be a smidge miffed. :p

Dec 29, 2017
comedy great just too much of it needs to be toned down. Obvious prediction the cellar is a sex dungeon, funny part i was smoking a spliff when the weed part came on, and translation needs abit of work

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
I think most of my playtime went with wanking and "what the f@ck?!"

Best game ever might want to tone down the jokes though

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Awesome update.
Funny idea with the
at the bar scene. :LOL:
And the continuation with the Emily blackmail path was fantastic. :love:

But in the gallery I got a bug. When I choose BJ with the lady at the bar I got this:

Reactions: n0b0dy

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
The blackmail path is great, finally a blackmail path where the MC has the control and is not always worried of "pushing to hard" the other person, or where you are not worried of selecting the wrong option, just like the game in general. Really enjoyable.

Reactions: volto and n0b0dy
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes