• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Diaper Quest [Release 5 v9.0] [Aika]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
I couldn’t get the debug to download, would someone mind reposting it or a mega?
Standing by the fruit store on the corner, Once I heard a customer complain: I don't like your peaches, They are full of stones. I like bananas, Because they have no bones. I don't like your peaches, They are full of stones. I like bananas, Because they have no bones. I don't like your peaches, They are full of stones. I like bananas, Because they have no bones.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
So what are the debug commands? Can I edit my stats?
Yes you can here is the list of the debug commands (I know it’s on the trap quest website but those cheats are also for diaper quest.)

Reactions: Mayrun

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Anyone else see the new update? It sucks. Coding fixes are needed, but when you delay an update twice and release at like 9:30 PM we kind of expect more, especially after last time.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
191219 is the correct file for the current version posted (v2.1). It's always so frustrating coming back to this game for that very reason: I tried 6 before finding the right one. And it looks like they removed the biggest diaper size (both clean and messy) since I last played. Also looks like you can't feminize the androgynous model. May just wait until the final version to play this again.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote